WDW Permits 2016

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There was a permit for tower removal at characters in flight today.

Characters in flight - Mechanical - Remove Tower

I wonder if it is referring to this...

View attachment 157429

Looks like the tower is gone...

upload_2016-8-28_13-37-42.png

OvertheHorizon

Yes they are i hope the whole west-side area gets redone (On the outside) because its tacky over there so i would want to at least change the outside of disney quest and cirque du soleil
In the new guest relations building in the Town Center portion of Disney Springs there are murals that depict the history/story behind Disney Springs. One in particular, shows the West Side as having been developed as part of an "Expo" during the 1950's. In the painting you can see the very recognizable Cirque building and a "hi-line" train that brought people to the Expo (thus the reason for the portions of the high line tracks that were added). A customer service manager, who explained a few of the murals to me, said that developing the West Side more in the direction of a former Expo site might be coming in the future.

Bacon

In the new guest relations building in the Town Center portion of Disney Springs there are murals that depict the history/story behind Disney Springs. One in particular, shows the West Side as having been developed as part of an "Expo" during the 1950's. In the painting you can see the very recognizable Cirque building and a "hi-line" train that brought people to the Expo (thus the reason for the portions of the high line tracks that were added). A customer service manager, who explained a few of the murals to me, said that developing the West Side more in the direction of a former Expo site might be coming in the future.
Oh ok i thought it looked tacky cause i thought that there wasn't a theme being developed and a expo? hmm disney quest update? :bored:

JWG

Construction office for the pending (and I assume time consuming) interchange work there at the parking / World Drive interchange? Naw, too big for just that.

WhatJaneSays

A permit was filed today for General Construction on something called "Mouse House" in Magic Kingdom. The permit doesn't expire until September 2017 and the contractor is Barton Mallow who usually does some bigger projects. Anyone know what this is referring to? The map included in the permit is not to helpful.

View attachment 169234

The only thing I've found info on close to that longitude, that's in that "range" is Jungle Cruse.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom