WDW Permits 2015

dstrawn9889

probably hinges for those freakishly large posts... if the bypass doors are real wood, they would have to weigh a goodly bit(esp. if they sunk what looks like 10x10 for the posts)

Tom

Beta Return
probably hinges for those freakishly large posts... if the bypass doors are real wood, they would have to weigh a goodly bit(esp. if they sunk what looks like 10x10 for the posts)

Nah, likely some odds and ends they added to the project. If it were part of the original design, they wouldn't need to file a separate NOC for it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ran across something interesting in a recent South Florida Water Management District Permit. Back on March 31 Disney submitted a permit to move the location of two well backstage at DHS. As you can see in this map both were being moved from backstage area into the strip of trees by the road. Today they filed an update to this permit saying they no longer wished to move these wells.

Capture.JPG

Tom

Beta Return
Ran across something interesting in a recent South Florida Water Management District Permit. Back on March 31 Disney submitted a permit to move the location of two well backstage at DHS. As you can see in this map both were being moved from backstage area into the strip of trees by the road. Today they filed an update to this permit saying they no longer wished to move these wells.

View attachment 91483

I don't know if this is bad news, or just means they accommodated them in new plans.

What kind of wells?

Tom

Beta Return
More facade work on Main Street. This is for the facade of the emporium facing Town Square.

MO-6 Facade 1A and 1B - Exterior Renovation

I hope they don't take so long refurbishing all the facades that by the time they're done, they have to start at the beginning again. I'm honestly pretty sick of scrims on MSUSA.....but I also want the place to look nice. Just seems like they're REALLY dragging this out (almost as long as any other Disney construction project).

Bolt

I hope they don't take so long refurbishing all the facades that by the time they're done, they have to start at the beginning again. I'm honestly pretty sick of scrims on MSUSA.....but I also want the place to look nice. Just seems like they're REALLY dragging this out (almost as long as any other Disney construction project).
Yeah - with the park closing at midnight like everyday this summer, I don't see that changing...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

I should look back through the news and see if I can figure out which segments of the facade have been done and which still need to be done.

djkidkaz

There can't be any left on MSUSA. I've seen them repeat a couple. But yeah, it's getting old always seeing a scrim right as you enter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom