WDW Permits 2015

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
If they expire that quickly I can't imagine they are doing more than surface refurbishment. Paint, wallpaper, carpets and furniture. Are the bathrooms in good enough condition to be left alone?

Either that, or these are just sample refurbishments of a couple rooms.

Jahona

Thats over in building 7A in the Ranchos section. Usually the Casitas is used for primary convention guests. I'm kinda with Dan on this is just a small taste.

ISTCPilot1989

Just for newb purposes...what does it mean by "general construction" when it comes to restaurants? I noticed Hollywood & Vine and ABC Commissary on there.

msteel

Just for newb purposes...what does it mean by "general construction" when it comes to restaurants? I noticed Hollywood & Vine and ABC Commissary on there.

Basically it means they had to put something on the notice of commencement, but they didn't want to put any details.

dstrawn9889

yeah, they wouldn't want to say that the deep-frier caught on fire and need a remediation team to clean the kitchen and replace the frier, they would say location and general work or location kitchen work

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
First, thanks for all of the updates. They are very interesting to follow.

Now, a question: do you know why a permit is needed for sign work? Seems like a lot of paperwork for such minor changes like signs on light posts. Of course, Florida is also the state that requires an interior decorator to have a license... :rolleyes:

The Florida law is that any work over $2,500 done on real property must have a Notice of Commencement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom