WDW Permits 2015

Tom

Beta Return

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It says it's for Mechanical work, so HVAC or piping or temperature control system.

Also, it says MK Tomorrowland, so that must be the name of the gift shop at the end of Buzz. Never knew it had a name.

I decided to Google Andy's room and found a number of web sites running with this story and speculating that this is something new coming to MK. This article is trying to say this is the old Tomorrowland Arcade, but it looks pretty clear to me that it's part of Buzz. Since this is a mechanical permit, and one that expires in less then 1 1/2 months, I also think this is for the existing gift shop and not something new.

I also have to wonder if these sites are researching the permits themselves or lifting them from here. I should plant a fake permit here to find out. ;)

Capture.JPG

Capture2JPG.JPG

Donaldfan1934

I decided to Google Andy's room and found a number of web sites running with this story and speculating that this is something new coming to MK. This article is trying to say this is the old Tomorrowland Arcade, but it looks pretty clear to me that it's part of Buzz. Since this is a mechanical permit, and one that expires in less then 1 1/2 months, I also think this is for the existing gift shop and not something new.

I also have to wonder if these sites are researching the permits themselves or lifting them from here. I should plant a fake permit here to find out. ;)

View attachment 110524

View attachment 110525
Thanks

Brewmaster

@danlb_2000 We just received a letter stating that the bridges connecting Aruba and Jamaica Islands to Old Port Royale will be temporarily closed during our stay. Any indication via work permits on how long this refurb is lasting?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom