WDW Orlando- A fifth park?

Mickey is King

Original Poster
Yeah I'm back with another wacky idea...It's time for a fifth park in florida. SO WHAT IF THE ECONOMY IS DOWN, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT FACT ! I don't know what it would be, or what it would consist of ,but imagineers are putting up parks all over the world, so the ideas are out there.. Maybe this is why they are building MANY more on site hotels- the park will come after.. It is to bad when companies feel they have to pull back like this when the economy goes adrift. Disney could do it I believe, they just don't want to. They have money to build other parks worldwide..... Main attention should be DL and WDW I think....IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME....

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I hope this bowl is a sufficiently enough size for the fun this thread is going to cause.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy, whilst eating my popcorn.

popcorn.jpg

hokielutz

I dunno... this issue is swatted around her quite often... you may not need that big of a bowl of popcorn cause this thread might fall off the page 1 list before the end of the day.

I think Disney needs to concentrate on the parks they have right now (upgrades, updates) now after that said, time to sit back and share some of that popcorn this thread going to really get going

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
MK
DHS
AK
EPCOT

All have more than enough room to add things to them. They don't need a 5th park. Maybe add too and update what they already have.

PLeyava

Yep, the current parks need quite a bit of attention right now. I am completely against a fifth gate at this time.

This is true, plus they have plans already for more parks and what not, we just wont know or see them for a while.

You know those Disney Imagineers, they have things planned way ahead of time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
a corded telephone in the armrest???? where's the wireless handset?
A cordless handset would mean that a caller could make you get up and do something. A corded phone gives you the excuse that you cant get up. IMHO it was smart thinking from guys at Lazy Boy.:lol:

Figment632

No need what so ever for a 5th park, however a big need to pluss the existing parks.

DHS: needs a lot of work enough said.
AK: needs another land
MK: FL TL make over
Epcot: UOE,WOL, enough said here as well

I would much rather see this work be done and ad a 3rd gate to DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom