WDW Magic Merchandise...

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I think it's about time we had a WDW Magic Merchandise shop, with T-Shirts & baseball caps and stuff.With now over 75.000 members, I think it would be a good idea..Ok..Who's for it.?..Get your votes in now..;)

Megalodumb

Over in the Bob Saget thread, we actually are unveiling our very own line of merchandise (we call it: Sag-Merch) this November. We will be offering a wide variety of collectibles, toys, and other assorted items just in time for the holidays. Here is a preview of some of our offerings:

For further assistance or questions, feel free to stop on over at the "Where In The World Is Bob Saget" thread, and one of our associasagets will be glad to help in any way.

PUSH

Over in the Bob Saget thread, we actually are unveiling our very own line of merchandise (we call it: Sag-Merch) this November. We will be offering a wide variety of collectibles, toys, and other assorted items just in time for the holidays. Here is a preview of some of our offerings:

For further assistance or questions, feel free to stop on over at the "Where In The World Is Bob Saget" thread, and one of our associasagets will be glad to help in any way.
This wins post of the month.

NYwdwfan

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Nemo14

We offer those too!

Ask about our Buy All 12 Months package special.

Someone's been hitting the sauce again....

Megalodumb

I think he's currently writing some book about blaming Meg.
That project's not going too well as of lately. I ran out of Betty White pics, and my publisher became suspicious as to why I left so many blank pages in the middle & end for note taking. Calls it "lazy" on my part. :rolleyes:
He did like your report from school, but thought it made absolutely no sense following Harrison Ford's tantrum chapter.

Still time to edit though...

PUSH

That project's not going too well as of lately. I ran out of Betty White pics, and my publisher became suspicious as to why I left so many blank pages in the middle & end for note taking. Calls it "lazy" on my part. :rolleyes:
He did like your report from school, but thought it made absolutely no sense following Harrison Ford's tantrum chapter.

Still time to edit though...
Add a chapter about growing rhubarb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom