WDW Magic Idol- Summer Season 1

pluto13

Original Poster
Welcome to WDW Magic Idol!!!!!!!! This is going to be similar to other singing competitions but with Disney songs! I need the first 10 posters to say there in and then post a video each week of them singing a selected Disney Song from a provided list from me. Each Sunday at 7pm ET, 6pm CT 5pm MT 4pm PC. I will announce the bottom two, then the remaining contestants will cast their votes for who to save. At 8pm ET the person eliminated will be announced and then that person will leave the thread. If this is a bad idea please tell me in a PM. Songs for the first week will be announced soon. The First Week's song videos need to be posted by the Saturday before the elimination Sunday at 7pm ET. If the vote is not unanimous between contestants I will settle the tie. So if your interested let me know below and practice your vocals!!!

p.s.- there will be 10 songs to choose from each week!

pluto13

Original Poster
Songs for Week 1:
It's a Small World- Put your own twist on it
We Can Fly-put your own twist on it- Peter Pan
Zipitidoda- HOW IT IS- Song of the South
A Pirate's Life for Me- HOW IT IS - POTC
Unbirthday Song- OWN TWIST- AIW
Laughing Place- OWN TWIST- SOTS
Hakuna Matata- HOW IT IS- TLK
TO BE KING- OWN TWIST-TLK
Spectro Magic Theme- HOW IT IS
Can you feel the love- HOW IT IS

pluto13

Original Poster
Seriously, no one wants to hear me sing

yes they do enter please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOXOMUMD

Nope. I'm not a singing competition fan in any form. That's not my thing. I'd probably get a stern talking to from some if I put my own twist to it. i.e. Slayer Small World or Pantera Pirate's Life. :cool: Good luck with whoever participates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom