WDW in One Sentence

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
I thought this would be an interesting thread topic: If you were describing Disney World to somebody who has never been and could only use one sentence, what would you say? Now, you want to try and stay mostly positive, but you also want to tell them the entire truth about Disney World. I'm still thinking about what I would say, but I'm interested to hear what all of you think. So, how would you describe Disney World in a sentence to a Disney newbie?:)

MikeTaylorSound

The frustration you'll endure from the planning to the ever-buggy MDE will be offset by the nostalgia factor, but the total experience of your trip is always worth it because no other park can compare to the professional employees that are always there to help/serve with a smile, the amount of options you have to choose from (unique dining experiences and special events), and the memories you create and/or share.

Goofy_guy

The only place in the world that knows how to bring out your inner kid no matter how hard you try to keep it subdued, while at the same time making you forget about the real world for a short time and allow you to let loose with family members, but also makes you wonder why your wallet is a lot thinner afterwards.

Blackburn23

A magical place full of wonderful memories that removes you completely from your daily life and transports you to a world of beauty, enchantment, mystery and magic.

Scott10

A place where I can see my wife the exact same way I saw her when we honeymooned at WDW, my 14 year old daughter as the precious little girl that she was years ago on her first trip at the age of 3, and my 5 year old daughter in complete awe of what she is experiencing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom