WDW Guest Communications [wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsoxguy

You think this thread is odd? I originally joined this Forum in order to make my ADR's. I'm still waiting to get Steve to OK a reservation at Le Cellier for two.

sparky03

Dear Disney, I'd like to apply for a job. Attached is my resume. I trust you'll find my qualifications well suited for the position of VP of Internet Technology. Thanks, sparky.

:brick: :ROFLOL:

Thorpyness

i complaining

Dear Mickey,
I have been to visit Walt Disney World a few times now and every time I have had the same problem. I visit from the UK, and when I first get there my watch appeared to be incorrect by a few hours so I adjusted it. Instead of asking somebody about it there and then, I waited till I got back. This was when matters got worse. I discoverd that I had to set my watch again, the other way, and by the same amount. On my second visit I didn't adjust my watch at all while I was there. It was regularly a few hours ahead of you, but was the right time when I got home. This tells me that my watch was in fact perfectly fine all along and therefore all your clocks are running slow. These slow clocks interfered with my sleep patterns. The sun was also slow, but I'm taking that up with the US Government, as that was slow at seaworld as well. There should be large signs warning people that the clocks are not set right and the sun is behind where it should be. How the Locals don't spot this I'll never know. If you can make the world revolve around me in time for my next visit, that will be acceptable, alternatively several million Dollars (or pounds you choose) will help me to get over the worrying about what time it should be, and the fact I struggled sleeping at first. This distress can only have been caused by your company having the clocks wrong as my watch was right when I got home.

Thanks

P.S I just remembered that I fell in the rain once, I was skipping along to some of your music, so this also is the fault of the company, but not the parks department, so that's been raised over here. P.S you will also see I sent you a letter about the free soda machines not working anymore

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Dear Mickey,
I have been to visit Walt Disney World a few times now and every time I have had the same problem. I visit from the UK, and when I first get there my watch appeared to be incorrect by a few hours so I adjusted it. Instead of asking somebody about it there and then, I waited till I got back. This was when matters got worse. I discoverd that I had to set my watch again, the other way, and by the same amount. On my second visit I didn't adjust my watch at all while I was there. It was regularly a few hours ahead of you, but was the right time when I got home. This tells me that my watch was in fact perfectly fine all along and therefore all your clocks are running slow. These slow clocks interfered with my sleep patterns. The sun was also slow, but I'm taking that up with the US Government, as that was slow at seaworld as well. There should be large signs warning people that the clocks are not set right and the sun is behind where it should be. How the Locals don't spot this I'll never know. If you can make the world revolve around me in time for my next visit, that will be acceptable, alternatively several million Dollars (or pounds you choose) will help me to get over the worrying about what time it should be, and the fact I struggled sleeping at first. This distress can only have been caused by your company having the clocks wrong as my watch was right when I got home.

Thanks

P.S I just remembered that I fell in the rain once, I was skipping along to some of your music, so this also is the fault of the company, but not the parks department, so that's been raised over here. P.S you will also see I sent you a letter about the free soda machines not working anymore
LikeButton.jpg

rassia11

christmas 2011

I can't believe how difficult Disney makes it for their customers to communicate with them.You do not have a direct customer service phone line,that is unacceptable for a company so huge.I finally found your e-mail information,after searching for months.I am regular visitor of your theme parks.I am there just about every month,on a over all services is great.However on 11 Dec.11 a party of 12 people,after having dinner at the Crystal palace.We were ask immediately to leave Magic Kingdom,due to the Merry Mickey Parade.I understand that this event cost an additional fee.However we planned this family get togather and made the dinner reservations 180 days prior to,the Event was a year long planning.And we did not have a chance to wash our hands use the bathrooms or gather our family,before rudely told to leave the park now.We were not allowed on the patio.I am out rage.And very upset about this.

Pioneer Hall

I think I am going to close this. While it has been somewhat entertaining it seems that it is deceiving some people into thinking we are the house of mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom