WDW Fullfillment email???

melmel89

I have just had an email from UPS saying there is a package on its way to me and the package is labelled as WDW fulfilment, any ideas what this could be? I live in the UK so they don't ship bands here and we have not ordered the memory maker, we did make reservations for MNSSHP yesterday but we were told they would be linked to our magic bands which we would collect from the Hotel, im pretty stumped!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It's probably the hard tickets for MNSSHP. They still ship them to you eventhough you don't phisically need them to get in if you have magic bands. But your in the UK so not sure if they mail hard tickets to you. I know we get them but I'm in the states. :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

They did not ship MNSSHP tickets to me last year. They told me that it would just on my magic band(and it was). Have not ordered this years yet. I wonder how they decide who gets a ticket and who does not.
I got hard tickets this year for MNSSHP and also got them last year for both MNSSHP and MVMCP, and also the year prior. They still send them for us in the states if you choose the shipping option for free at checkout. You can choose will call, and other choices like that. It automatically defaults to Will Call if you do not change to have them shipped. So that might be why you never had them shipped to you.
And yes we had a resort reservation booked at the time we bought the tickets so it knew we would have magic bands, and we were passholders too that lets you get a magic band for that. :)

Upvote 0

melmel89

Original Poster
I don't mind if they have sent me hard tickets, its kind of reassuring sometimes! I'm just hoping they haven't sent me a memory maker card when I google searched it a lot of people said that's what their parcel was, we haven't ordered that and I know they asked us about it when we booked our MNSSHP tickets so I don't want any mix ups!

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

I got hard tickets this year for MNSSHP and also got them last year for both MNSSHP and MVMCP, and also the year prior. They still send them for us in the states if you choose the shipping option for free at checkout. You can choose will call, and other choices like that. It automatically defaults to Will Call if you do not change to have them shipped. So that might be why you never had them shipped to you.
And yes we had a resort reservation booked at the time we bought the tickets so it knew we would have magic bands, and we were passholders too that lets you get a magic band for that. :)

I booked them by calling last year and they told me they do not give tickets anymore and never got any hard ticket. Did not need to go to will call. They said just scan my magic band. So this is a bit strange why some people get actual tickets and others do not.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I booked them by calling last year and they told me they do not give tickets anymore and never got any hard ticket. Did not need to go to will call. They said just scan my magic band. So this is a bit strange why some people get actual tickets and others do not.
I have a resort reservation, purchased MNSHP tickets online and received the tickets in the mail. Didn't even need to link them in MDE, as they were already there.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

I always order online and always get hard tickets even last year and my tickets I already bought this year. I buy them through my MDE account online. I never call to buy my tickets. So maybe if you call unless you specifically ask to have them sent to you they will not send them. :)

Upvote 0

draybook

Yeah, whoever told you they don't do hard tickets for the seasonal events was wrong. We just got the tickets for our second party yesterday. We'll order our third set here shortly.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Yeah, whoever told you they don't do hard tickets for the seasonal events was wrong. We just got the tickets for our second party yesterday. We'll order our third set here shortly.
Yeah if you want them they are definately supposed to send them to you even if you call and order. CM was wrong. :)

Upvote 0

RiceCrispyMickey

I don't mind if they have sent me hard tickets, its kind of reassuring sometimes! I'm just hoping they haven't sent me a memory maker card when I google searched it a lot of people said that's what their parcel was, we haven't ordered that and I know they asked us about it when we booked our MNSSHP tickets so I don't want any mix ups!
May I ask who you booked your trip with? Just because I know a few travel companies were offering free memory maker in the UK this year... however I think that was for trips next year, I'm not sure if any were doing it for this year?!

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

I always order online and always get hard tickets even last year and my tickets I already bought this year. I buy them through my MDE account online. I never call to buy my tickets. So maybe if you call unless you specifically ask to have them sent to you they will not send them. :)

I have noticed a big lack of training at the call center. It really did not matter to me that I did not get a ticket for MNSSHP. I actually like that I had one less card to carry around. I love that everything is linked to the magic band.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom