WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

disneyfirstLJ

Edamame and Chicken Teriyaki from Katsura Grill in the Japan Pavilion in Epcot
FullSizeRender.jpg

Next.jpg

disneyfirstLJ

We loveeee that choc mousse! off subject, but did u do a 2016 trip report?
I love the chocolate mousse too! One of my favorite things to get in Epcot! I did not do a 2016 trip report yet but I am still planning on doing one. I have been super busy as my parents finally moved and a lot of things fell on me to do. They downsized to a condo so I had to help them get rid of over 16 years of stuff in a huge house. That has taken up most of my time from after the trip until now. Things are finally settled now. Look for it soon!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
They are meant to be eaten like a taco. So you take the pancake, spread the two sauces on, then add the duck - and eat it all together.

That is how I ate them (a few of them), but I still thought the pancake wasn't very good. The meat and the sauces were good though.

Courtney6682

I love the chocolate mousse too! One of my favorite things to get in Epcot! I did not do a 2016 trip report yet but I am still planning on doing one. I have been super busy as my parents finally moved and a lot of things fell on me to do. They downsized to a condo so I had to help them get rid of over 16 years of stuff in a huge house. That has taken up most of my time from after the trip until now. Things are finally settled now. Look for it soon!

Ugh yeah, moving id the worst! Glad it's calmer now for you guys....can't wait to see your report...you and Maddie remind me of my daughter and I ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom