WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

docdebbi

Not the world's biggest coconut fan but I thought it was a more unique and refreshing dessert. I loved the hint of cinnamon spice on top of it. Definitely better than the cake/pudding cups I used to get at Flame Tree.

I agree, it was fresher and higher quality than the desserts at flame tree, but I also agree, we thought just a shade too much coconut flavor to the point that two of us shared it, and threw away a fair amount of it.

docdebbi

BLT fries- Golden Oak Outpost
DSC00251.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Pot Roast Mac and Cheese and BBQ Chicken Mac and Cheese (minus the cole slaw) from Friars Nook in the Magic Kingdom.
Pot Roast Mac & Cheese was good but it needed salt and pepper, this was my second experience with it and I wanted S &P with it last time too but there is none in that area. The BBQ chicken was really good, it was flavored very well and did not need salt and pepper.

IMG_2670.JPG

French Quarter

Pot Roast Mac and Cheese and BBQ Chicken Mac and Cheese (minus the cole slaw) from Friars Nook in the Magic Kingdom.
Pot Roast Mac & Cheese was good but it needed salt and pepper, this was my second experience with it and I wanted S &P with it last time too but there is none in that area. The BBQ chicken was really good, it was flavored very well and did not need salt and pepper.

View attachment 120860

Didn't even realize they sold this there. Looks like something I must try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom