WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Contempo Cafe Lobster Roll with Fries

20150717_130503.jpg

Xp7fsP1x-HFBqmoSqJ0aq4COPI5WoGQEomtHqNS6414orqhs583VNXYYkTq-Hg0tEkfXLQzVb9f7XeuKU8jz_XLclQkIbqdyKNeuhOw4zee8IcmJ9Cbn51V-WXov0bvnSSzZSuwb14p_d4VIemYD6r7J2PamoQae7OtTntwDiUWOd3pvOmXA5RSfmF7DjCosAVFxirn6OFWpkr3qoMRW-CdjQBaXCvnE9I5xZszchjq9fpN1W0TMoE6-YwcOwhVOwt4Jkt4HK3DwwZIKPTCrMub7lxzbvLWgoyBNfOobza1-NQIIrDnN4KvnxR37mzfymAoBwx9lWMo2GN1K1jFL8QUnDyNiLM8Cd-cztl2--ZESCkdGMRanCx6cHbLeagncQf1uz8txqL1jPW58lAO45z7PgT_-hvP9ae9C1NW_beA_ImZjaFch2hCARDrQIC6LY131B-OKEsu7IsiGOxP1cLxnCZvdr9m0BxUPEd27Ytm-lPUJYnVgxZocHmFkU-N04_UWvWFA_RVixUT4O4zJUnWV9l1KvcrKHCFusoEVRPg=w1408-h1056-no
Yum! Imagine that with almost double/ 2/3rds more the lobster! Lol Our rolls even split apart! Lol :)
Oh and don't show me this its making me want one right now and you can't find that down here in the south! Lol.

sxeensweet

I know, I'm torturing myself as well, since the closest lobster roll for me is at the Boathouse price ($28)!! :facepalm:
I can order from FoodyDirect (ordered other items from them before) from one of the famous places on the east coast for them. Comes in a kit freshly made/then frozen for shipping overnight but is like $100 bucks or more. Makes like 8 rolls but I am broke because we just got back from Disney and Christmas is fast approving! So I guess I have to pass on ordering it! Haha :)

Minnie1976

Columbia Harbor House Yummmmmm! One of our faves and must dos every trip. I always get the Lobster roll usually though. Not listed on the menu anymore but they still have it if anyone is interested! We had the lobster roll twice a few weeks ago. Just have to know to ask for it. :)
I asked the 1st night we ate there and was able to get the lobster roll. When I asked the 2nd night, they didn't have it. I was disappointed but the pot pie was good.

sxeensweet

I asked the 1st night we ate there and was able to get the lobster roll. When I asked the 2nd night, they didn't have it. I was disappointed but the pot pie was good.
Aw maybe they ran out of lobster salad mix for the day. They probably only make so much and in the evening may run out. I know we ate once around 5pm and they had it and the second time was around closing and they still had some. So thankfully we got to eat it each time and got our fix because we won't be back until Dec 2017 probably. If they wouldn't of had it we were going to try the seafood Mac and cheese that has lobster and shrimp etc on top. Hubby thought the pot pie looked good too. We always love whatever we get there. :)

Cesar R M

Columbia Harbor House Yummmmmm! One of our faves and must dos every trip. I always get the Lobster roll usually though. Not listed on the menu anymore but they still have it if anyone is interested! We had the lobster roll twice a few weeks ago. Just have to know to ask for it. :)
did they really changed it? I went last february and it was still on the menu. But I was not that impressed, the food tasted bland (the bread was kinda bad)

sxeensweet

did they really changed it? I went last february and it was still on the menu. But I was not that impressed, the food tasted bland (the bread was kinda bad)

Odd I know bland because we have tons of spice and flavor down south here at home, and never have found it bland just tastes like a lobster roll I have had anywhere else on property and on travels elsewhere in the US.
It changed off the menu sometime mid year so yes it would have been after February most likely. If you look on MDE the lobster roll is not listed (and has not been for months now) and when you go eat there it is not on the menus either on the wall or on the card they give you to look at while in line when we went a few weeks ago. But they still serve it if you know to ask.
Sorry you did not like it because me and DH always have enjoyed it at CHH. :)

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Odd I know bland because we have tons of spice and flavor down south here at home, and never have found it bland just tastes like a lobster roll I have had anywhere else on property and on travels elsewhere in the US.
It changed off the menu sometime mid year so yes it would have been after February most likely. If you look on MDE the lobster roll is not listed (and has not been for months now) and when you go eat there it is not on the menus either on the wall or on the card they give you to look at while in line when we went a few weeks ago. But they still serve it if you know to ask.
oh no, I mean the lobster was fine. the bread was the bland thing. It looked similar to those premiun home made hotdog buns.
But it felt and tasted stale.

as for the menu...

it definitely was on the menu and in the menus they give you.
Perhaps its now seasonal?

sxeensweet

oh no, I mean the lobster was fine. the bread was the bland thing. It looked similar to those premiun home made hotdog buns.
But it felt and tasted stale.

as for the menu...

it definitely was on the menu and in the menus they give you.
Perhaps its now seasonal?
Yeah I know back in February it would of still been on the menu, but was saying how it's not now at all and haven't been for months. But still was able to order. I doubt it's seasonal if they are allowing people to order it when it's not on the menus anywhere but you never know maybe it is. With Disney you never know with there reasoning sometimes! Lol
Oh and the bread wasn't stale at all when we have had it so maybe you just had a bad bread batch. Glad you at least enjoyed the lobster itself. :)

alissafalco

I really enjoyed my lobster roll from CBH in January. I really hope they dont discontinue it. Thats good to know we can still ask for it.

sxeensweet

I really enjoyed my lobster roll from CBH in January. I really hope they dont discontinue it. Thats good to know we can still ask for it.

Yeah it's been gone off the menu for 4-6 months but still can order it so there's hope they won't discontinue it!!! I hope! Lol. But if they do there is several other places that have one and they are really good too! :)

catmom46

Yeah I know back in February it would of still been on the menu, but was saying how it's not now at all and haven't been for months. But still was able to order. I doubt it's seasonal if they are allowing people to order it when it's not on the menus anywhere but you never know maybe it is. With Disney you never know with there reasoning sometimes! Lol
Oh and the bread wasn't stale at all when we have had it so maybe you just had a bad bread batch. Glad you at least enjoyed the lobster itself. :)

Although it's currently listed on the online menu:

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 10.54.47 AM.png

sxeensweet

Yep still not on there but hey whether it's listed on any menu or not online or there at CHH I'm just ecstatic we can still order it!! Haha! :hungry::D

image.png

sxeensweet

Oh wait I just noticed on the Dinner menu it's not but on the Lunch menu it is!! Craziness!!! So odd and so odd when you go in you don't see it in the menu listed. We did go evening times 5pm or later though. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom