WDW Food Picture of the Day

lisak09

I fear this thread will slow down with Black in the world! So I'll try posting a little more!

Can't remember if I posed this or not.... french toast with crunchy stuff (techincal term haha) on it from POP. Really good actually.
IMG_2068.jpg
Oh I miss this! I had the french toast (with bacon) for breakfast most mornings when we stayed at Pop last month............

dvcnut39

Cape May Cafe- the 1st four photos were my plates- don't know how I gained 8lbs while walking 80 miles in nine nights?

DSCN9442.JPG

DSCN9443.JPG

DSCN9444.JPG

DSCN9445.JPG

DSCN9446.JPG

DD's birthday dessert
DSCN9449.JPG

DD's surprise 18th birthday cake
DSCN9451.JPG

GOT2SAMMIES

Hddr

Does anybody have a picture of the HDDR food? We will going there for the first time in November and I would love to see what ribs and chicken and the Strawberry Shortcake I keep reading about!
thanks!

French Quarter

Oh food thread, how I've missed you. I've been in the process of moving and now I'm back online. Where is the first place I head - to check out WDW Food pics of course. Thanks, guys!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Lunch at Coral Reef:

DSCN3700.jpg

Seared Rainbow Trout with Warm Salad of White Beans, Arugula, Tomatoes, Crispy Bacon, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Brown Butter. This was DH's meal, but I snuck a few tastes--it was yummy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom