1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

WDW...Final Resting Place??

Discussion in 'WDW Parks General Discussion' started by Dabeast, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Fable McCloud

Fable McCloud Active Member

I think this may be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I totally imagined the conversation in my head AND it goes with a conversation of my own that involved shooting people out of canons....

I would have my ashes spread at the Mansion. It is without a doubt, my favorite place in WDW and pretty much the reason I keep going back.

2. loveofamouse

loveofamouse Well-Known Member

i wouldn't do a ride cause they would just clean it up, toss the ashes in the garage and out to the local dump, far away from WDW. I wouldn't want the lagoon cause of all the boats and pollution. Plus, you'd always be on the outside, looking it. I'd go for WS, RoA or the moat around the castle. Or in the greenery somewhere where my ashes would just sink back into the earth giving life to the greenery

3. maxairmike

maxairmike Well-Known Member

I don't know, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror would probably be safe, as long as they managed to get mingled in with the "theme" dust. They'd probably be safe somewhere along the TTA route as well, seeing as how that is cleaned so often. :lol:

4. mousefreak

mousefreak Well-Known Member

My DW and I were just talking about this a few weeks ago. I told her to "sprinkle" me in the flower beds and grassy area in front of the Crystal Palace that way I can always "see" the castle. Somehow I don't think she'll do it.

5. loveofamouse

loveofamouse Well-Known Member

boy, did I have enough typos?! lol. I shouldn't type and watch tv at the same time lol

Anywho. Probably be more successful at ToT BUT you'd have a harder time not getting caught since it's right where the CMs are, nevermind other guests in line

6. Nick_A

Nick_A On the edge of glory.

This sounds perfect. I think I'll be passing these instructions along.

7. meggiebyte

meggiebyte New Member

Haven't been on here in a loooong time but I'd like my ashes spread around Ellen's energy adventure. :D

8. Lisalyn

Lisalyn Well-Known Member

ha ha you know that "fake" snow always shooting out of those 30 snow machines during Osborne Lights? Yep that would be me! LOL :ROFLOL: This way I'm guaranteed a front row seat for OL AND I'd be spreading my own pixie dust everywhere :D

9. pintraderpayee

pintraderpayee Member

I noticed on our last trip that some of the tables at the Rose and Crown are REALLY close to World Showcase Lagoon.....thinking of leaving instructions for kids and future grandkids to request a table near the water and as soon as the waiter leaves.....:lookaroun

Pround parent of a Spring Advantage CPCM--God help the Flame Tree BBQ and Pecos Bill's:lol:

10. hakunamatata

hakunamatata churro vigilante Premium Member

Just sprinkle me in the burning Rome scene in SE. That way I would fit in. :cool:

11. crazgurl

crazgurl Member

:ROFLOL: This one made my day.... I could see the potential here, you'd have the mobility to visit all 4 parks, migrate home to Canada for the summer and avoid the unbearable summer heat and tour groups, and when you get bored, chasing unsuspecting tourists for sport... :sohappy:

12. cslafferty

cslafferty Well-Known Member

My DH already has my instructions. I figure the Seven Seas Lagoon will be the easiest for him without getting caught - just rent a Mouse Boat! Some there, some in PotC, RoA, and definitely in the moat around the castle. That one will probably be the most difficult to do without getting caught, but DH likes a challenge!!:ROFLOL:

13. Bob

Bob Captain Dingleberry's second-in-command Premium Member

Upon my passing, I want to be frozen. Hopefully so I can be brought back for WDW's 200th anniversary celebration. Wonder if I can convince them to store me at the Aloha Isle until then? :)