WDW - Discounts for Adopted Children

Hi there -- I know this is a long shot, but my wife and I adopted three children at once (all siblings) from CPS. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of DW offering discounted tickets for families of adopted children. To add to this request my wife was diagnosed bilateral Breast cancer this last year, so I am trying to surprise the entire family with a summer vacation. Thank you for your help in advance! job

The Mom

Premium Member
Hi there -- I know this is a long shot, but my wife and I adopted three children at once (all siblings) from CPS. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of DW offering discounted tickets for families of adopted children. To add to this request my wife was diagnosed bilateral Breast cancer this last year, so I am trying to surprise the entire family with a summer vacation. Thank you for your help in advance! job

No, there are no reduced ticket prices for individual families. Sometimes a larger company might offer them, or maybe AAA? They do sometimes offer them to different groups. There are millions of families who are facing challenges in their lives, and WDW would have a set up a whole department to review and vet them all if they started doing this.

You did a wonderful thing, and in this case, goodness will have to be its own reward.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom