1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

WDW diecast ride/attraction vehicles

Discussion in 'Disney Merchandise, Pin Trading & Collectibles' started by disneypearl, Dec 28, 2007.

1. disneypearl

disneypearl Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if WDW is currently selling any more of the toy diecast ride vehicles? I already have Buzz, Peter Pan, Tea Cups, Transportation Bus, Splash, and Haunted Mansion. They are fun to collect and I want to add to my collection on my upcoming visit. :shrug:

2. dismedic

dismedic Member

Does anyone know if they had made a 2002 matchbox die cast bus I cant seem to find them anywhere or what they may have looked like

3. jorgetheviking

jorgetheviking New Member

I bought a die-cast monorail in January at Once Upon a Toy. It was also at the Contemporary Resort.

4. huntzilla

huntzilla Active Member

disneypearl, do you happen to have pictures of your collection, I'd love to see it.

5. 3IAlienKid

3IAlienKid Member

Several years ago I bought a ride vehicle for Countdown to Extinction, currently known as Dinosaur.

6. Monorailoholic

Monorailoholic New Member

I have them all. Approximately 45. They don't sell them anymore. What was 2$-5$ are now anywhere from $20-$100 depending which ones.

Panda WDW likes this.
  7. Panda WDW

Panda WDW Active Member

Buzz lightyear is confirmed gone i looked for it last week. Glad I got mine ages ago.

8. Monorailoholic

Monorailoholic New Member

As for the diecast attractions they are all gone minus transportation bus with Mickey and the 3 pack of diecast buses. Auction site has them averaging up to $30 each for the easy to find vehicles. It took awhile for me to complete. Find me on Instagram geppettos_workshop_nyc for more accessories and vehicles.

Panda WDW likes this.