WDW Attraction Pictures

mrscricket

PICT0248.jpg

mrscricket

I would print screen but my computers half broken :p

Have you uploaded the picture onto photobucket? If you have, (depending on what stage your already at) click on your albums, then the picture youve just uploaded. At the side you'll see a Share This Photo section with 5 ways, 4 of them being a bunch of letters. You want the IMG code which is the 4th one down. click that and it should say "copied". then just paste onto here. Hope that makes sense.

JimJam

I would print screen but my computers half broken :p

Have you uploaded the picture onto photobucket? If you have, (depending on what stage your already at) click on your albums, then the picture youve just uploaded. At the side you'll see a Share This Photo section with 5 ways, 4 of them being a bunch of letters. You want the IMG code which is the 4th one down. click that and it should say "copied". then just paste onto here. Hope that makes sense.

Thank You SOOO Much :sohappy:

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Where is the line?
I don't remember where the line was. Husband was on a scooter and they brought us a totally different way then they had before on other trips. Once we were seated in the doom buggy the Haunted Mansion broke. We were the only people there. Eventually they realized we were sitting in the doom buggy and came and let us out.

BigRedDad

We were on Mad Hatter's one day. There was a Make-A-Wish or similar organization patron on the ride with her mom. Alice and Mad Hatter left their photo spot, walked up to the ride and joined them. It brought the young girl to tears. She was so excited and thankful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom