WDW Area Breweries

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbagā„¢
Premium Member
The health inspection thing is just untrue šŸ˜‚ not sure where people get this stuff. NYBP is fabulous. One of the best breweries AND food in central FL.
Here you go.

At the time I posted, I knew about their C and their F and had written them off (especially after getting food poisoning there before knowing about the C & F). However it seems that they got their šŸ’© together, so go ahead and check it out.

However, I wonā€™t go back. Iā€™ll forgive a lot, but not food poisoning.

IMG_4231.png

mkt

Premium Member
Lol just saw this now. Hope you had as an amazing experience as me and the wife has always had! I could give food/drink recs of this place all day long
3 posts.
All on a single thread, to defend/promote a business.

Are you the owner?

Yodasnuggs

Original Poster
Thanks so much to everyone who provided recommendations! Yesterday was the day, we ended up making it to NYBP (beer only, no food just to be safe), Home State and Windemere Brewing. Everything was great, it was a wonderful last day for a wonderful trip.

Attachments

• 20240413_172517.jpg
    20240413_172517.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240413_161157.jpg
    20240413_161157.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240413_150631.jpg
    20240413_150631.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 10

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thanks so much to everyone who provided recommendations! Yesterday was the day, we ended up making it to NYBP (beer only, no food just to be safe), Home State and Windemere Brewing. Everything was great, it was a wonderful last day for a wonderful trip.

Which was your favorite place?

mkt

Premium Member
They all had plusses. I think overall though Home State was our favorite. It actually reminded us very much of one of our own local breweries, similar vibes and decor.

We did get a tin tacker though at Windermere, which we like to collect so that was exciting.
Good choices.

Home State IMO is the easiest one to get to/from WDW, since it's right off of the 429. However, in a straight line, Windermere Brewing is closest to property - but takes a little longer due to being all surface streets.

Yodasnuggs

Original Poster
Good choices.

Home State IMO is the easiest one to get to/from WDW, since it's right off of the 429. However, in a straight line, Windermere Brewing is closest to property - but takes a little longer due to being all surface streets.
They were all pretty easy, I must say. We do a LOT of driving in the name of visiting breweries, so these 20-30 minute trips were nothing.

We actually started our day at City Works to watch some hockey and the bartender was super nice, lots of beer knowledge. He went through all the place we were considering and helped us map an itinerary. Such a nice bonus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom