WDW activities for kids

DonaldDuckQuackers

Original Poster
Hey all
Hoping some seasoned veterans of WDW can help me.
Going for 3rd visit in August, this time we are taking 2 kids in the family with us, previously we have only gone as/with adults.
The two children at ages of trip will be 11 & 9, both boys if that helps.

Now here's where I need help, with a few different things. I'm trying to create a book that will serve 3 purposes

1. As a WDW trip announcement
  2. As a WDW guide for them - we are telling them pretty soon and it's quite a gap between telling them we are going and actually going, so i thought to bridge the gap they could use their "holiday books" to find vital information about the parks - I'm being careful not to include photos of the parks though as I feel this should be left for them to see when we get there.
  3. To take with them and complete fun activities in/around the parks - we won't just be going to the Disney parks but if anyone can help me come up with some fun activities for Disney parks it will likely inspire me to continue the flow for the rest
So far I'm trying to come up with scavenger hunt clues for each park - only on the Magic Kingdom at the moment but if anyone can suggest any clues for any of the parks i would be eternally grateful or if anyone has any suggestions for any other fun activities for boys 11 & 9 at WDW that too would be amazing

momof1princess

I think this is a great idea! Browsing online I found a link to a photo scavenger hunt that might be fun for your kids, (brermatt WordPress blog and search for magic kingdom scavenger hunt) and there's lots of other ideas if you Google and watch out for the ones you have to pay for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom