WDW 30th ANNIVERSARY?

DisneyFreak

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MrPromey

Lightning strikes outside the castle as MrPromey laughs omniosly hunched over a lab table with a jar containing DisneyFreaks brain! "Where shall I prod it next" he wonders aloud as a rat scurries across the floor behind him...

Did I type that out loud? Sorry, too much caffeine today...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I had forgotten to pack something. :mad:

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
quote:
Originally posted by MrPromey

Lightning strikes outside the castle as MrPromey laughs omniosly hunched over a lab table with a jar containing DisneyFreaks brain! "Where shall I prod it next" he wonders aloud as a rat scurries across the floor behind him...

Did I type that out loud? Sorry, too much caffeine today...

I knew I had forgotten to pack something. :mad:

:confused: You forgot to take the rat? :D

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck
I picked up some great 30th merchandise for my birthday, Marky and DisneyFreak, so it's there if you look for it. :)

Thanks for that Mighty! So that means I have to spend even more money then?

MrPromey

Aren't you on vacation or something?! Doesn't that mean we should have at least a week of being able to talk behind your back without you saying anything?! :mad:

Sheesh! Some people are SO inconsiderate! :p ;)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by thedisneyfan
AHA! I knew this MrPromey character was the problem the whole time! :D

See MrP, even some of the "newbies" are on to you already. ;) Or in this case someone who doesn't post very often.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

See MrP, even some of the "newbies" are on to you already. ;) Or in this case someone who doesn't post very often.

LoL, yep! It looks like my cover's been blown! Guess I'm going to have to be a nice guy now :( ... Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.. Before I change though, I WANT YOUR LUNCH MONEY FREAK! I'll give it back to you when I am reformed but i'd hate to think that I was a bully and never got to take someone's lunch money. Since you are the one who has brought me to my senses, you are the lucky volunteer so.... COUGH IT UP! :mad: :p ;) :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom