WDW 30th ANNIVERSARY?

MrPromey

Originally posted by markymark

Now I see Thread People!!!!

Don't be trying that with me matey. I know what you typed and it is still quoted on my post!!!

Its you, you are the one with the split personality, yes you (both of ya!)

Poor DF was nearly pushed over the edge, well just coz he's gone away don't think you can turn your evil mind on me

OK!!!

Marky, I'm sensing some hostility here... I'm sorry that the two of you feel the need to fake strange quotes from me but it's OK... I don't mind. If I can be the outlet for your frustrations, don't hold back. That's what good friends are for, right?

markymark

Originally posted by MrPromey

Marky, I'm sensing some hostility here... I'm sorry that the two of you feel the need to fake strange quotes from me but it's OK... I don't mind. If I can be the outlet for your frustrations, don't hold back. That's what good friends are for, right?

I am not buying it!!! You did put that stuff down and you know you did.

Good friends, mmmmmmm if you say so!!!

:(

markymark

[Action:] MrPromey smiles quietly as he looks up from his lab table to see another brain has been delivered for her personal amusement...

There, see this is what I am talking about!!!!

MrPromey

There, see this is what I am talking about!!!!

Marky, I'm not sure how things are over there across the pond but in the U.S. we have some very nice medications that can regulate that sort of thing to, you know, keep you on an even keel.

Just think happy thoughts. Go that that special place and feel the love Marky :)

MrPromey

Well, the pin is all I've seen so far but I haven't been looking for anything. I just came across the pin. I'll keep a better eye out for it the next time I go.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Anybody wlse know what else they will be selling with 30th Anniversary or is that pin it?

They'll prob have other merchandise but they probablly wont promote the 30th too much.........maby some 30th anninversary tees.

markymark

Marky, I'm not sure how things are over there across the pond but in the U.S. we have some very nice medications that can regulate that sort of thing to, you know, keep you on an even keel.

Just think happy thoughts. Go that that special place and feel the love Marky :)

I am going to bring you down, Mr P you can count on that!!!!

I look forward to our next encounter (I have a secret weapon mwwhaaaaa!!)

MrPromey

I am going to bring you down, Mr P you can count on that!!!!

I look forward to our next encounter (I have a secret weapon mwwhaaaaa!!)

:eek: Marky, I'm getting worried about you now.

MrPromey

So you are denying that you said there was another brain delivered to you?

Marky, I have only one brain and that is the brain inside my head. Honestly, you are making no sense at all.

markymark

Right!!!!!!

Listen matey! I am on to you, I have watched you systematically mentally destroy my good friend DisneyFreak, and let me tell you, I ain't going to happen to me mister!!!!

You need to be VERRRRRRY careful, you never know when the truth is going to surprise you !!!

:D

markymark

HA, HA, HA! How easily you poor fools can be manipulated! First DisneyFreak, then MarkyMark, next? THE WORLD!!!!

Oh come on!!! Surely someone is seeing this hideous display of megalomania - this man is evil and must be brought to order.

MrPromey

Oh come on!!! Surely someone is seeing this hideous display of megalomania - this man is evil and must be brought to order.

Marky. I think the only one who is seeing things right now is you. What happened? You used to seem like such a nice, considerate, well balanced fellow... Well maybe not well balanced but nice and considerate, anyway. Marky, can't we all just get along?

markymark

Marky. I think the only one who is seeing things right now is you. What happened? You used to seem like such a nice, considerate, well balanced fellow... Well maybe not well balanced but nice and considerate, anyway. Marky, can't we all just get along?

Of course we can. I am sorry for all the false accusations Mr Promey - please forgive me.

MrPromey

Of course we can. I am sorry for all the false accusations Mr Promey - please forgive me.

It's OK, Marky. I forgive you. I know, we all have times in our lives when we act a little strangely without provocation of any kind from the people that we choose to lash out at. DisneyFreak is having one of those times. I'm glad he decided to take a little trip to clear his head. Between you and me, we both know he isn't really going to Chicago... I'm glad to see though, that you caught yourself, before you deteriorated to his level. Join me in a prayer for him, will you? :)

markymark

It's OK, Marky. I forgive you. I know, we all have times in our lives when we act a little strangely without provocation of any kind from the people that we choose to lash out at. DisneyFreak is having one of those times. I'm glad he decided to take a little trip to clear his head. Between you and me, we both know he isn't really going to Chicago... I'm glad to see though, that you caught yourself, before you deteriorated to his level. Join me in a prayer for him, will you? :)

Lets just be grateful that it is all sorted out, and there is no way that any of this can ever be brought up again. None at all, thats it - finished. There is nothing more to say.

OR IS THERE?

MrPromey

Is that right?

No one is invincible, my friend. Be afraid, very afraid.

Marky, I thought we were making such progress. What happened? :(
Maybe it's time for you to take a trip to “Chicago” as well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom