wds preview 23 february

filipv

Original Poster
Hi,

Anyone going to the previews for shareholders here ?

I am new here at the forums this is my first post here, you may have seen some pictures on this website about the studios with my name above it.

I am 31 and live in belgium, I work as a network administrator for the city where I live.

I am visiting Disneyland Paris since 1996, I try to go once a month, sometimes more and sometimes less. In all these years I have made about 3000 to 4000 pictures of the park, I know every attraction, shop and restaurant from beginning to end, so If you have any questions, shoot :D

markymark

Originally posted by filipv
Hi,

Anyone going to the previews for shareholders here ?

I am new here at the forums this is my first post here, you may have seen some pictures on this website about the studios with my name above it.

I am 31 and live in belgium, I work as a network administrator for the city where I live.

I am visiting Disneyland Paris since 1996, I try to go once a month, sometimes more and sometimes less. In all these years I have made about 3000 to 4000 pictures of the park, I know every attraction, shop and restaurant from beginning to end, so If you have any questions, shoot :D

Hi filipv!!

Welcome to the forums :) I was hoping to go in April to see the WDS but it looks like that is now on hold :( I hope to go for New Year - any tips?

filipv

Original Poster
If you get the chance try comming to the park for Halloween, it's great !!!

There is so much to do at christmas time, try having a look at my christmas pictures from the park, they are on my website.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom