WDS Opening

markymark

Original Poster
Hey!

I have just decided that I am going to go to DLP for the opening of the WDS next April (I think it's the 12th) anyone got any details, or offers to tell me about?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I think it has moved forward to March 28...if you want to be there right at the start, move you trip forward a bit! :)

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
I think it has moved forward to March 28...if you want to be there right at the start, move you trip forward a bit! :)

March 28th!!!

Thats my birthday!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by markymark
Hang on!

Thats a Thursday right?

Strange day to open!

Its a bit risky aiming for day1 though - u never know what kind of technical problems may occur in the early days!!
Early April is probably a safer bet.

I may see you there! :D

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic

Its a bit risky aiming for day1 though - u never know what kind of technical problems may occur in the early days!!
Early April is probably a safer bet.

I may see you there! :D

That's actually better for me (new leave year!!) Plus it's a school holiday at the end of March / early April and I want to avoid the kids!!!

Al

Originally posted by Beauty and the

May I be the first to wish you a very happy birthday:animwink:

may i be the second :sohappy: !!!!!!

I am looking forward to hearing more about Disney Studios, it looks "quite" good!

Jimengland

I am going a couple of weeks after it has opened, I too wanted to be there for the opening but I heard that the first day is by invite only so it would be just as good going quite near the opening.

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Jim,england
I am going a couple of weeks after it has opened, I too wanted to be there for the opening but I heard that the first day is by invite only so it would be just as good going quite near the opening.

Sounds like this is the best plan, Jim. I can't wait - it's going to be great to be only about 2 hours away from RnR!!

MarknSue

Is it true about the first day being by invite only? I really would like to be there for day one. How can I find out? If I cant be there for day 1, like you guys I guess we'll wait till after the school holls.
And MarkyMark, if you can get from Liverpool to Paris in 2 hours you drive REAL quick :animwink:

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by MarknSue
Is it true about the first day being by invite only? I really would like to be there for day one. How can I find out? If I cant be there for day 1, like you guys I guess we'll wait till after the school holls.
And MarkyMark, if you can get from Liverpool to Paris in 2 hours you drive REAL quick :animwink:

LOL!!!! I have started travelling by one of these "airplanes" of which Mr Promey speaks, I find it greatly expedites ones journey.

:)

christophe

on february 24 i've planned a trip to WDS. It's a preview of the park and we get an hour ert on RNRC with our group.
Details of our trip are available in january.

Darren

16th March 2002!

The studios park will open on Saturday 16th March 2002, I gather the resort is already booking up fast!

Personally I am holding out until 12th April 2002 for the 10th anniversary day. This will be on a Friday after the Easter school holidays, so should be a little less crowded......fingers crossed!!

Jimengland

Beware there is an odd days holiday in my area (Sometime in April) I don't know whether it is in the rest of the country but that is when I am going so I guess a few others might as it is either a Monday or Friday so you get a long weekend.
I am hoping it won't be crowded but there aren't that many attractions so even if it is I should be able to do the new park in one day.

Darren

You should be able to do the Walt Disney Studios Park in one day easy......as you say, not many attractions.....plenty of room for growth though!

Should be a good time!! If only Fantilliusion was ready.......still, it will just be another excuss to return, as if we all need one! :lol:

Darren
(UK)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom