Waterparks

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
Hey there people...I've been a lifeguard for going on five years now, and was wonderign if anyone had any information on the waterparks in WDW...I have some onfo, but it's pretty basic...i've a certified instructor of the same type of guard that they use there, and was wondering if there was anythign else besides the college program...anythign would be helpful......thanks...

Dan

MattinMichigan

Hi!

I was an advanced intern in recreation management at typhoon lagoon from Jab 2000-Aug 2000. What question do you have about the waterparks? Disney uses Ellis and Associates with a representative that actually has an office on property. What specific questions did you have?

Matt

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
Yeah...been an E&A guard for quite some time now. I've also been an instructor for three years now. I know a few Associates, cause they trained me, and i have returned to assis in teaching other instructor classes as well. You're talking about Tabor (Tabar? I can't spell) correct? I've actually met Jeff once. Anyways, I guess I was just wondering how the hiring goes down there. Is it only the College Program, or would i be able to work there for more than just three months at a time?Lifeguarding and training guards is what I do best really. I've spent too much time jsut swimming at the WDW parks and would like to work there actually...So once again, anythign you caould help me with would be much appreciated.......

Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom