Water park fun & more option

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Ok, this many sound like a silly question but how does this option work?

I am looking to go in June from the 11th to the 17th so would be interested in doing the following ...

Day 1 Animal Kingdom
Day 2 Typhoon Lagoon
Day 3 MGM
Day 4 Blizzard Beach
Day 5 Epcot
Day 6 Downtown Disney
Day 7 Disney World

Ok now would I have to purchase a 4 day ticket with water park option or would I have to purchase a 7 day ticket with water park option?

Like I said it prolly a silly question but I dont want to buy a 4 day ticket with water park and get down there only to find out I can do something on day 1-4.

Now, if I only have to purchase a 4 day ticket with water park that would mean, obviously, that the water parks and other stuff dont count for your ticket days and if that is the case does anyone know how many times you could really go to each place? Like if I wanted to could I go as many times to the water parks and other stuff untill the 14 day expiration is up or what?

Thats for any/all help! :)

wannabeBelle

You can purchase any amount of days that you would like with the water park option. Your main ticket ( Set aside the Water Park option for a moment) is good for admission to any of the main four theme parks ( one per day unless you add the hopper feature) and will be good for 14 days from your first use of that ticket. The Water Park Option will be added onto your base ticket and the number of plus features for the Water Parks and more will be based on the number of days that you purchased on your base ticket. Does that help?? Belle

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Yes, thats exactly what I needed to know. It does bring another question though ...

If the number of days you can go to the water parks is based on the days you purchased for the main ticket does that work on a 1 to 1 ratio or do you get x days for each day you have on your main ticket?

Thanks again :)

wannabeBelle

OK I went and got my chart for such things. For either a 1, 2, or 3 day ticket you would get 3 plus options, for a 4 or 5 day ticket you would get 4 plus options, for a 6 day ticket you would get 5 options and for a 7,8,9,or 10 day you would get 6 visits. Belle

JPVonDrake

pyrophoric said:
Ok, this many sound like a silly question but how does this option work?

I am looking to go in June from the 11th to the 17th so would be interested in doing the following ...

Day 1 Animal Kingdom
Day 2 Typhoon Lagoon
Day 3 MGM
Day 4 Blizzard Beach
Day 5 Epcot
Day 6 Downtown Disney
Day 7 Disney World

Ok now would I have to purchase a 4 day ticket with water park option or would I have to purchase a 7 day ticket with water park option?

Like I said it prolly a silly question but I dont want to buy a 4 day ticket with water park and get down there only to find out I can do something on day 1-4.

Now, if I only have to purchase a 4 day ticket with water park that would mean, obviously, that the water parks and other stuff dont count for your ticket days and if that is the case does anyone know how many times you could really go to each place? Like if I wanted to could I go as many times to the water parks and other stuff untill the 14 day expiration is up or what?

Thats for any/all help! :)

Based on what you stated (you would like to visit 4 Theme Parks, 1 park per day, and 2 water Parks, 1 park per day, and spend a day at Downtown Disney) your best ticket choice is a 4 day Magic Your Way Ticket with the Water Park & More Option added.

This would provide you with:

4 one day / one park visits to any combination of the 4 Major Theme Parks
(Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom)

You can visit only one major Theme Park per calendar day unless the Park Hopper Option is added. Since you mention you only want to visit one major Theme Park per day, you don't need to add the Park Hopping Option.

4 one day / one park visits to any combination of the 5 Minor Parks
(Typhoon Lagoon, Blizard Beach, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex)

The number of "fun" visits included in the Water Park Fun and More Option is based on the number of Theme Park days purchased on your Magic Your Way Ticket. You get 3 "fun" visits included on 1,2,&3 day MYW tickets, 4 "fun" visits included on 4&5 day MYW tickets, 5 "fun" visits included on 6 day MYW tickets, and 6 "fun" visits included on 7,8,9,&10 day MYW tickets. You stated you wanted to visit at least two of these attractions, so adding this options is the most cost effective choice.

Downtown Disney is a shopping, dining, and entertainment district, with only select venues requiring admission. You did not mention what venues you wanted to visit at Downtown Disney. With the above mentioned ticket you could visit both DisneyQuest during the day and Pleasure Island at night (both are located at Downtown Disney) on day 6, using all the remaining entitlements of this ticket during your week long stay. Even if you don't choose to visit these venues you still will always save money whenever you used at least 2 of the Water Park Fun & More Option entitlements.

Any unused entitlements expire 14 days from the ticket's first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased. Since you plan to visit for 7 days, and will be using all the entitlements on this ticket during that time, you will not need the No Expiration Option.

To save even more money, be sure to purchase your ticket prior to arrival in Florida to get an Advance Purchase Savings. You can purchase this ticket in advance by calling 1-407-W-DISNEY, visiting www.disneyworld.com, or purchasing your ticket from a Disney Store, AAA Auto Club, or select Travel Agents such as the board's very own sponser, Kingdom Konsultants.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your magical vacation! :sohappy:

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Actually, I do have one more unrelated question.

I am going to purchase the he tickets with the willcall option and pick them up when we get there but was wondering if this is a good idea...

Dont want to get there and have a lot of problems. Should I just pay the extra $3 and have em shipped or pick em up there?

Thanks

natalia1681

Also, I am thinking (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) that you can only use the *Plus* options one per day. For example, you couldn't go to Blizzard Beach for the day and then go to Pleasure Island that night. I think that is correct, but I could be wrong.:D

I would recommend spending the $3 to have the stuff shipped to you, just so you know that you will have it and can iron out any kinks BEFORE you get there, if there are any;)

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Hrm, really? Well I guess that would make sense because if you wanted to do that you would need the park hopper but then again if you have 4 plus days couldnt you just use 2 plus days in one day?

I.E. Go to Disney Quest in the morning and use one plus day then to Pleasure Island at night and use a second plus day.

wannabeBelle

Hi there!!! Yes the plus options work differently from the main four theme parks. The hopper is only available for the main portion of your ticket. If you wanted to visit Blizzard Beach and Pleasure Island, you would be using two plus options to do so, even if it is on the same day! And yes you can use more than one plus option on any given day, however with the main four parks you cant use more than one ticket in the course of a day, you would need to purchase the Hopper feature to enter into the second park for that day. Belle

Kadee

You might want to check on getting the park hopper option. Some parks (AK, especially) close earlier than others and it is so nice to be able to go to another park later in the evening. Also, depending on your interests, some parks are not full day parks. Most people can not spend a day in AK. I can, however because I'm into that. I can not spend a full day at MGM. Just not my thing. The few things I like there don't take all day. Also, on those half-day's, you can go back to Epcot or MK to do the things that you missed. MK and Epcot take more than one day for just about anyone.

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Yeah, not really interested in the park hopper just because we do want to do EVERYTHING at all of em unless its so kiddy we cant stand it :p We are both bringing our laptops with bluetooth connections to our cells so a nite our world of warcraft addictions will take over :) We are planning at being at the parks from the second they open till the second they close though so we will need some rest at the end of the night :)

Besides, with going to everything major while there we dont want to do anything twice really. If we only had a short time to spend we might try and hit multiple parks the same day but ...

:)

JPVonDrake

wannabeBelle said:
Of Course!!! Hey with JP's perfect information and my little additions you should be totally set!!!! Belle

WannabeBelle and I do make a good team! :king: :king:

Actually, I do have one more unrelated question.

I am going to purchase the he tickets with the willcall option and pick them up when we get there but was wondering if this is a good idea...

Dont want to get there and have a lot of problems. Should I just pay the extra $3 and have em shipped or pick em up there?

Thanks

Its up to you, whichever is most convenient. If you will call you don't need to remember to bring the tickets with you. If you have them shipped, you don't need to wait in a possible line at Guest Relations to claim your tickets.

If you place the tickets on will call, be sure to record the Ticket Order Number you receive.

If you claim your tickets from Guest Relations or any WDW Ticket Window at the Theme Parks, you must have this order number and a photo ID. Only the person who made the order can claim the tickets.

If you claim your tickets from one of the Automated Ticket Machines you must have the order number and the original credit card that was used to purchase the tickets.

Also, I am thinking (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) that you can only use the *Plus* options one per day. For example, you couldn't go to Blizzard Beach for the day and then go to Pleasure Island that night. I think that is correct, but I could be wrong.

I would recommend spending the $3 to have the stuff shipped to you, just so you know that you will have it and can iron out any kinks BEFORE you get there, if there are any

As WannabeBelle stated, you can only visit one major Theme Park per calendar day unless the Park Hopper Option has been added. The Park Hopper Option only adds park hopping between Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. It does not affect the entitlements on the Water Park Fun & More Option. Guests can use as many "fun" visits as they like (up to the number of visits included in the ticket) in a single calendar day.

Also note, once tickets are ordered, they are non-refundable. Once they are used for the first time, they are non-transferable. If you need to make any modifications on your tickets, it must be for a ticket of equal or greater value, and must be done in person at Guest Relations here at Walt Disney World. Unfortunately, changes, upgrades or most any other challenges you may have with your Disney ticket order can not be made by phone or mail.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

pyrophoric

Original Poster
Works for me I will use the automated pickup when I get there. When you go to pick em up (say at Animal Kingdom since that will be our first Disney place prolly) can you pick up all the tickets at once or how does it work? Or is it one single ticket that works for everything?

Thanks again you all have been a huge! help :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom