Watch The View???

motherhamv

Original Poster
While watching the view yesterday, I overheard them use the "witch" word. I had 2 children running through the house, so I was upset. I just thought this was just an over site. Then this morning, I heard it again. I think they need to realize that it is a morning show, and that children are watching too.

Tramp

Aren't they suppose to represent the way a "modern" woman talks? (being facetious of course);)

If it ain't in black & white, it ain't safe for kids to watch...that's the way our culture has "evolved.":(

luv

My mom watched that show. Those women are not very bright. I would shield my child from the display of stupidity before I'd worry about the language.

Just turn the TV off. Turn on some music. :)

AndyS2992

The View, LOL... Flesh sacks full of estrogen clucking about current events and molding the minds of stay at home moms across America. I would rather run into a forrest fire.

Not sure what the 'witch' word is or how it relates to WDW o_O And it is from 2001. Why bring up an 11 year old thread that isn't really relevant to anything.

rsoxguy

Ah, 2001. I had a stray grey or two upon my well endowed tuft, but no more. Dieting involved two months at most before the weight came off fully. I was more naive then, not having experienced as many brutal confrontations in life. Yes, my daughter was still a young lass who would come into my office at work after school and amaze me with her laughter. My dear wife had yet to reach the realization that I am a complete, as opposed to partial, dork. Oh, it was a magical time of youth and whimsy. Wait, why am I continuing with inane ramblings about 2001? Oh yes, someone resurrected a useless old thread again.

wiigirl

The View, LOL... Flesh sacks full of estrogen clucking about current events and molding the minds of stay at home moms across America. I would rather run into a forrest fire.

lmao...:p
75.gif

Vader2112

Wow did they even have the same cast 11 years ago?
I rather stick red hot pokers in my eyes until they cooled then shove them in my ears than watch that show.

luv

It is pretty bad that the subsequent posts completely ignored the eleven and a half year old thread start date.
Unless there is something in the content of the post that makes me realize it is an old thread, I don't check the date.

Maybe I should. Lo siento.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom