Wasting FP+

BigRedDad

We are at our 30 day window with our new APs. I am finding this new system is completely useless. I am making choices for what remains available just to have them. The times that come back are usually horrible. I am still taking them, but most likely will not use many of them. That means that there are less for everyone else. That is not my fault though. The old system worked much better and was not exclusionary.

The good thing for us running ride-to-ride is not a priority. We hit the big ones early and enjoy everything else the rest of the day. There are only a small handful of must-do's for us and we can get those knocked out in the first hour a park is open. The rest is whateever we come up on.

stevehousse

Um...no you couldn't. Meal plans before MBs (and after) are tied to your room reservation, not your ticket, and expired at midnight the day of checkout.

It's been like that for quite some time.

Unless I misunderstand your point?
I believe they are talking about before they integrated the dining plan into the KTTW cards. You used to get paper slips for it...

Upvote 0

docdebbi

no, actually, i was talking about after room and ticket and meal plan were on the one card. people have given us their card as they were leaving, and yes, we had to use it that day, before midnight. same with us. just made sure we didn't have charging privileges on the card still.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom