Was the Hopper AA in A Bug's Life Fixed after the April refurb?

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I'd like to know how terrified the children will be.

IMG_0762.gif

jt04

For the amount of posts you have to the amount of likes, you'd think that would also be an indicator if people agreed with you.

I never post for likes clearly. Anyone can patronize and pander. Never been my forte'.
Thankfully.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's NEWS to me that he's fixed.

Thank-you. And that's what I was trying to elicit... news. So I can update the Rumor and Timeline tracker as to the status of the refurb.

I'm terrified you still have not figured out the posting rules yet. Wrong forum and clearly trolling.

In all fairness, the subject of this thread is a question, as is the OP's first post. Is a question considered news or rumor?

I wasn't asking if BoG was worth it.

And I did a search to see if there was a separate thread already on this.

But if you think it's wrong forum, report it.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
And that's what I was trying to elicit... news. So I can update the Rumor and Timeline tracker as to the status of the refurb.
While I sincerely applaud your efforts, that timeline tracker will require continuous updating/monitoring. What if this or another AA in Bugs Life show goes down in a few days or a week or a month? Will you be updating it (if it's even reported)? A forum member here may read that it was up and running only to find out upon arriving to the show that it's down again.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
While I sincerely applaud your efforts, that timeline tracker will require continuous updating/monitoring. What if this or another AA in Bugs Life show goes down in a few days or a week or a month? Will you be updating it (if it's even reported)? A forum member here may read that it was up and running only to find out upon arriving to the show that it's down again.

For that reason I link to the information so that people can know how dated the info is, or, follow the thread in which future developments are mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom