Want More Unique Items

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I really wish the parks and resorts had more unique clothes and items. Especially the resorts, I dont think there are any that celebrate mods and below. It would be awesome to have a Riverside Tshirt...annd I think these would sell like hot cakes. Disney loves a buck, so am I wrong?

Cmdr_Crimson

I really wish the parks and resorts had more unique clothes and items. Especially the resorts, I dont think there are any that celebrate mods and below. It would be awesome to have a Riverside Tshirt...annd I think these would sell like hot cakes. Disney loves a buck, so am I wrong?

MouseStreetUSA's site sells fan based shirts....http://mousestreetusa.weebly.com/walt-disney-world-t-shirts.html
3258399_orig.jpg

DRC68

A few years ago, we towed our camper 24 hours to Fort Wilderness from our home in CT...and would gladly do it again. Do you think I could even find a FW bumpah stickah for the camper?!? Nooooooo. Couldn't even find a campground magnet! Wound up just hand-cutting my own window stickah, looked great. Took way too long though.

Bairstow

This last trip we were really bummed out that they don't sell a Coronado Springs coffee mug. We found an old one on eBay but the design is really boring...

After resort hopping a lot, we found it interesting which resorts had special coffee mugs for sale and which didn't. Contemporary did but neither Port Orleans had one. Polynesian had a really dumb-looking one but neither the Yacht nor Beach club carried their own mugs. Animal Kingdom Lodge, shockingly, had no custom mug but Wilderness Lodge had two.

At a minimum, every resort should have their own T-shirt, mug, and hat pin.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This last trip we were really bummed out that they don't sell a Coronado Springs coffee mug. We found an old one on eBay but the design is really boring...

After resort hopping a lot, we found it interesting which resorts had special coffee mugs for sale and which didn't. Contemporary did but neither Port Orleans had one. Polynesian had a really dumb-looking one but neither the Yacht nor Beach club carried their own mugs. Animal Kingdom Lodge, shockingly, had no custom mug but Wilderness Lodge had two.

At a minimum, every resort should have their own T-shirt, mug, and hat pin.

Years ago, there were more resort-themed options—t-shirts, mugs, and other items. Many had very unique designs and were attractive. It seems to be more hit or miss now in the gift shops, and I'm sure the guests would welcome more creatively-designed merchandise.

olinecoach61

I would enjoy resort specific merchandise too. To me it's like the refillable mug, they sell so many of those why not have some variety within your choice each year? Seems like a no brainer to me.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Its like the bars, why not have more resort themed drinks? I know they removed a few from menus...guess it makes it easier for ingrediant buying?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom