Trip Report Walt Disney World vacation 2015 It's David's Birthday & Disney's Epcot

Our Walt Disney world vacation 2015 continues!

Today is a big day, as it is David birthday yay!!!!

To kick off David's birthday we head off to Disney's Epcot and look at the flower and garden festival and try out the amazing food that is located around world showcase.

After arriving at Epcot we go on our first ride of the day which as always is Spaceship earth staring Judi Dench and learn about our history and the future, we then see what our future will be like do you like our faces?

We then get some breakfast at the Seasons restaurant in the Land, where we have a kids french toast meal with a and apple cupcake which was delicious!

Then we go on Test track and design our cars before heading off to the track to test our cars out and see how they compare with other peoples.

Later on we go around World showcase and try out the amazing food and drinks that are available at the flower and garden festival.

We try out Salmon sushi and frushi at Japan which were both amazing, afterwards we head over to American adventure land and try brisket burnt ends then a bacon and pretzel cupcake again both amazing.

12in12

I love your TR! Happy Birthday David, EPCOT s a great place to celebrate.

PS, you can add to your previous posts so they are all in one place. It makes it easier for people to follow you.

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
Sorry we are new to this site so again sorry if we annoyed anyone. It was not in our interest to make anyone unhappy but most of our videos our up so we will post a link with the whole playlist for you to watch.

12in12

Not annoyed just a bit disappointed as the videos were so fun but your trip was a bit hard to follow for us poor unfortunate souls stuck in rainy London. I am glad you are having such a great time.

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
Not annoyed just a bit disappointed as the videos were so fun but your trip was a bit hard to follow for us poor unfortunate souls stuck in rainy London. I am glad you are having such a great time.
We're sorry to disappoint :( we too are home now and we had a blast thank you :)we have now posted our videos in a new post. Have fun and enjoy xx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom