Walt Disney World Trivia Extravaganza!!!

Figmentation

Original Poster
I'm having a slow day at work, and inbetween calls I'm usually surfing the website/forums here.

So you know what.. I'm gonna ask some trivia on here, and the first person to get the answer right for each question I post will receive a 'like' from me.

These questions will be, in my best disney thinking brain possible, posted during the weekday while I am working (Or not on vacation!) So.... ONWARD!

I'm going to start with my fav Disney question to ask.. and I'm sure it'll be easy for some people. But I have stumped people with this one before.

List ALL of the Walt Disney World Resorts Mountain ranges and their locations. I'm looking for their true names! (Some don't have names, but some do. Trust me.. I know!)

Figmentation

Original Poster
Do you mean like "Thunder" or "Splash" mountain, or actual geographical mountains on a map?

Yeah - The names of Thunder/Splash/Space mountain. :) - Some of them dont have real names, but quite a few do.

(Hint: There are more mountains than those three as well)

lazyboy97o

Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Chickapin Hill (Splash Mountain)

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Forbidden Mountain (main mountain at Expedition Everest)
Mount Everest (secondary peak in the "distance" at Expedition Everest)

Typhoon Lagoon
Mount Mayday

Blizzard Beach
Mount Gushmore

Figmentation

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Chickapin Hill (Splash Mountain)

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Forbidden Mountain (main mountain at Expedition Everest)
Mount Everest (secondary peak in the "distance" at Expedition Everest)

Typhoon Lagoon
Mount Mayday

Blizzard Beach
Mount Gushmore

Correct!

Figmentation

Original Poster
Next Question!
This one is way easier IMO

On Mr. Toads Wild Ride, no matter what path you take... where does the rider always end up in the end?

Figmentation

Original Poster
Next Question!
Lets try a harder one shall we?

Two famous attractions, the Haunter Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean has a well known deep voiced singer as part of both attractions, singling "Yo Ho, a Pirates Life For Me" and "Grim, Grinning, Ghosts".

What is his name, and what song in animation is he most famous for?
(Hint: It's a Holiday cartoon)
Bonus points: What famous character did he voice for commercials up until his death?

Last edited:

Figmentation

Original Poster
Gotta make these harder... hah.
Lets see....

There is a picture of Walt Disney hidden in the Carousal of Progress - What time period and location is it during the ride?

goofygaL85

i believe it is in the 1940 time period, but its on the daughters dresser. the only way to see it though is if you are working there dusting/cleaning the attraction!! one of the many secrets of disney world!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom