Walt Disney World Railroad closing for 5 week refurbishment in late September

GrumpyFan

Is this more track work? I know they were working on replacing track one of the times before and doing it piecemeal in sections. Sounds like it might be more of the same.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I hope these dates are a curate we will be there on Nov 9th! If not that's ok as well as long as the train continues to get the love it needs!!!!

prberk

Sometimes I just sit and think, "All is right in the world."

I did that when I read the first half of this page (especially, numbers 1, 2, 4, and 7, in that order) of this thread. They obviously read the script that we follow here. And the world turns another inch on its axis....

:)

mikeh

Is this more track work? I know they were working on replacing track one of the times before and doing it piecemeal in sections. Sounds like it might be more of the same.

Could very well be. They've been replacing the ties at the roundhouse lately and have plenty more sitting out there

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I guess it just seems like a lot. I am having trouble keeping track of the times the monorail is opened and closed especially.:(
This has not been officially released for this year about the railroad!!! Not saying it will not be released but I will believe it when I see it OP. Sheesh!! o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom