Walt Disney World Forever Cd Kiosks

popkid

Original Poster
does anyone know of a site that has track listings for the WALT DISNEY WORLD FOREVER CD KIOSK's?

these KIOSK's have to be my favorite new addition to WDW. i've managed to put together a nice collection of tracks (thanks to the kiosk's and napster) but would love to know what i'm missing...

i've also found some other great stuff on NAPSTER. entire ride soundtracks (good quality live recordings) and loads of sound effects.

you can't beat driving around listening to the soundtrack from SPACESHIP EARTH - a definate way to avoid ROAD RAGE ;)

i want to try and set up a way to share these files with everyone - since those KIOSK's are a bit pricey (IMHO). i'll post if i come up with a way to do it.

if anyone has any DISNEY MP3 files they'd like to trade, please let me know. i'm mostly looking for attraction tunes and sounds and would love to trade

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by popkid
does anyone know of a site that has track listings for the WALT DISNEY WORLD FOREVER CD KIOSK's?

I remember a site started to list all the tracks, but they came under heat from Disney legal. Disney are pretty keen to protect the content of the kiosks, so it would be a risky venture to put up a site with downloads.

NowInc

www.soundofmagic.com doesnt have a track listing, but does however have a nice selection of EXTREAMLY high quality mp3s from the disney parks.

I myself am an avid attraction MP3 collector, and if i had a faster connection (56k just isnt very practicle) I would set up a mp3 trading site on my own server. Who knows, DSL seems to be comeing my way in the next few months..so i may be able to get it up before i turn 80 :)

--now inc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom