Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

Poe Dameron

Here's my first ideas for Canada.

Based in Whistler Village, it will be a small quaint town with a mountain backdrop
village-stroll-whistler_42145.jpg

WhistlerVillage.jpg

The village itself will have small shops with historical Canadian merchandise. And a walkthrough gallery through Canada's history through a painting room.

There will be a quick service place serving maple fudge candy among other delicious treats

The full service dine in restaurant will be a steakhouse similar to Le Cellier in World Showcase at Epcot, but more elaborate in size and scale.
le-cellier-steakhouse-004.jpg

The two attractions

One will be a gondola simulator to the top of the Canadian Rockies. The other more involved attraction will be a boat ride through Canada along its rivers and through its valleys, exploring cities such as Quebec, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, and more. It will explore the Canadian culture of the past and present and how it will shape the future of the country.

I will expand on this more as time goes on, but this is my first idea. Any other thoughts would help as well. Thank you for including me.

spacemt354

Chili's

Based in Whistler Village, it will be a small quaint town with a mountain backdrop

WhistlerVillage.jpg

The village itself will have small shops with historical Canadian merchandise. And a walkthrough gallery through Canada's history through a painting room.

There will be a quick service place serving maple fudge candy among other delicious treats

The full service dine in restaurant will be a steakhouse similar to Le Cellier in World Showcase at Epcot, but more elaborate in size and scale.

The two attractions

One will be a gondola simulator to the top of the Canadian Rockies. The other more involved attraction will be a boat ride through Canada along its rivers and through its valleys, exploring cities such as Quebec, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, and more. It will explore the Canadian culture of the past and present and how it will shape the future of the country.

I will expand on this more as time goes on, but this is my first idea. Any other thoughts would help as well. Thank you for including me.
Good start Poe!

Like the location, looks like a very neat little town. :D

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

WhistlerVillage.jpg

The two attractions

Awesome Start Poe! :D I'll add it to the Directory Post later tonight :cool:

Disney Dad 3000

WhistlerVillage.jpg

The two attractions

Nice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom