Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

kmbmw777

I've always wanted to have a Grand Canyon River Expedition :D

And forced perspective is why I like Arches because I think that could be used really well! The mystique of stuff like Zion and Yosemite is the size, so forced perspective may take some of that away. We need national parks that we can take inspiration from! And then use forced perspective to make it work

I really like all these ideas. One place I might look at for some ideas is Mackinaw Island.

spacemt354

Chili's
Good historical site - two battles from the War of 1812 took place there.

Nice scenery
22211photoefe77cee-2803-466d-88a3-2828a4345883.png.axd

lighthouse.jpg

005c6b457cff8d67cf877690705597bf.jpg

Pretty cool location!

Disney Dad 3000

I've always wanted to have a Grand Canyon River Expedition :D

And forced perspective is why I like Arches because I think that could be used really well! The mystique of stuff like Zion and Yosemite is the size, so forced perspective may take some of that away. We need national parks that we can take inspiration from! And then use forced perspective to make it work

Were you thinking of a slow moving river type ride or something a little more adventurous? I can't remember why I was thinking about it awhile back (last week has been a little nuts) but I had been mulling over a white water rafting ride. Something like Kali, but a more traditional raft type vehicle, but with a more continuous rafting experience feel. I was trying to come up with a ride system to similuate a true raft and seem like you are following a natural flow of the rapids, but obviously wouldn't flip over. :)

GC is still on my to do list. Interested to see what kind of ideas you all have cooked up.

spacemt354

Chili's
Were you thinking of a slow moving river type ride or something a little more adventurous? I can't remember why I was thinking about it awhile back (last week has been a little nuts) but I had been mulling over a white water rafting ride. Something like Kali, but a more traditional raft type vehicle, but with a more continuous rafting experience feel. I was trying to come up with a ride system to similuate a true raft and seem like you are following a natural flow of the rapids, but obviously wouldn't flip over. :)

GC is still on my to do list. Interested to see what kind of ideas you all have cooked up.
I was thinking a Kali type attraction, using forced perspective, it starts out slow moving, almost like a history attraction, then the river gets more rapid. There it turns into a Western River Expedition type attraction with cowboys and Indians in the Southwest, before ending with a waterfall
10e3fc5e545bd50251fe151aebc6d0d4.jpg

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I was thinking a Kali type attraction, using forced perspective, it starts out slow moving, almost like a history attraction, then the river gets more rapid. There it turns into a Western River Expedition type attraction with cowboys and Indians in the Southwest, before ending with a waterfall
10e3fc5e545bd50251fe151aebc6d0d4.jpg

I'd be up for working on this one! :D

Are there hopes to have something for Yellowstone in the America park?

I'd like something... don't know what though o_O

Maybe a exploration trail with animal AAs? :confused:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
A Yellowstone trail would be really nice. I think that'd be the best way to include it.

Agreed!

WHY NOT REAL ANIMALS! Maybe a Geyser Mountain like ride would work here too.

I know some wildlife in Yellowstone isn't allowed to go into zoos or anything.... I wouldn't imagine a theme park. :confused:

Then again, with Walt being President and an animal reserve nearby, anything's possible in '66:p

Geyser Mountain would be awesome though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom