brb1006

Fantasy Theme Park - Timeline from 1966

Perhaps opening - 1966
Opening Day Attractions

The "Fantasyland" style rides
- Peter Pan's Flight - a larger E-ticket
- Fantasia Dark Ride
- Mr Toad's Wild Ride

Maybe a more mystical area of Fantasyland - Jules Verne area?
- 20K Leagues Under the Sea

Phase 2
- Aristocrats Dark Ride (calling @brb1006 )
- Any other ideas?

Adventure Theme Park

Timeline from 1975...

Perhaps 1978 - Park opens.
- Pirates of the Caribbean - different than DL (like a really cool Pirates ride)
- Jungle River Expedition
- Swiss Family Robinson

Phase 2
Prehistoric Area - Dinosaurs...

Those are just first thoughts!
I'm all ears, can I give my idea on this forum or can I PM my idea to you?

tcool123

heres a good question, what will fantasyland park's weanie be??
Crazy idea, but here me out. Since princesses are in Fantasyland. Princesses live in castles. Thus castles fit in Fantasyland. What about a castle?

Kinda like this one -
4562298-20444780-thumbnail.jpg

brb1006

Post it here!:D:)
Oh boy, bare with my folks this is going to be a long one.

(First things first, before I give any details on the attraction I'm going to describe the attraction building,queue, and ride vehicles. However this idea is currently WIP so some of my ideas for this Aristocats Dark Ride attraction will need more work and even a name. This is also my first time actually coming up with attraction scenes and how some character will look in sections of the ride since I mostly come up with ideas based on AA shows.)

Attraction Building: The building is going to be based on "Van Dyck Mansion" in Paris,France but a bit smaller.
7f87b2f33b722a744a256be0988c9cdd.jpg

Queue: Once you walk inside the building you will see various black and white photos of Madame Adelaide and her cats. The walkway will feature public domain french music made during the time period the original film was set in. At one point you will come across an open door and guests will hear Georges Hautecourt singing and humming which is taken from the start of the film. Guests then enter a preshow room based on the living room from Adelaide's home. The room has a big portrait showing Duchess and her kittens with Madame Adelaide while a few painting by Toulouse is hanging on the walls of the room. There is also a desk complete with a small hole where an AA Roquefort shows up (Voiced by Jim Cummings) and gives a quick introduction to himself and a gives backstory on Madame Adelaide and her long relationship with her cats. When the preshow is over, there is a door which will open automatically and are taken to a music room which shows various music sheets.

Ride Vehicles: The ride vehicles will be based on 1900 century motorbikes that Edgar rides throughout the film.

The Animatronics: I'm imagining the animatronics to be similar to the ones seen in Pooh's Honey Hunt in Tokyo Disney Resort

The Load area: Similar to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train where guests can hear some of the Seven Dwarfs (Mainly Doc, and Grumpy) giving a warning about guests safety in english, and spanish. Guests will hear Duchess,Marie, or Roquefort's voice depending on which ride vehicle stops for a rider.

The Attraction: The first section of the ride shows Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz play fighting and then the candlewick breaks and falls onto Marie's head on the right side and Duchess on the right side. The ride then makes a left turn to a room Madame Adelaide is talking with George about her cats and there future with Edgar hearing there conversation. The next room takes use to the scene where Marie and Duchess are singing and Berlioz is on the keyboard and Toulouse making a painting of Edgar.

The second section has guests taken to a dark room showing a silhouette of Roquefort starting to fall asleep after he drank the milk the cats were drinking which made them fall asleep and a spot light shows Roquefort sleeping near his hole. The scene then takes use to a quick view of Paris,France at night visiting locations such as Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower then passes by a bridge where Duchess is searching for her kittens after waking up and as guests come across the bridge you will get to meet Thomas o'Malley as you pass by a tree where he first meet Duchess and is seen singing to her.

The third section is introduces guests to The Scat Cats where "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" is heard throughout this room. The vehicle passes by the scat cats and shows Marie dancing on the piano on two feet, Toulouse and Berlioz dancing with each other along with Thomas and Duchess. This room can be similar to the "Under The Sea" section in the Little Mermaid attraction but not as empty looking.

The final section then takes guests to where Edgar finally captures the cats by trapping them into a bag where the ride vehicle makes a turn outside to where Roquefort is being picked on by one of the Scat Cats until they learn that the cats have been captured. Finally guests are then taken to a scene where Edgar is being attacked by Thomas and the Scat Cats while Roquefort is trying to unlock the chest that contains all of the cats. The very last scene shows Madame Adelaide and George taking a picture of the grinning cats.

As guests leave there ride vehicles, they are then taken to a gift shop where guests can find alot of Aristocats merchandise (Mostly Marie related) but will also contains more merch featuring Toulouse,Berlioz and Duchess. And to make this extra special, there is a building next door which is molded after Madame Adelaide's mansion where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse,Berlioz and Edgar. However like Town Square Theater guests can have two option when they get closer inside the mansion. One room is where you can meet Edgar solo and another room where you can meet all three of the kittens. The room where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz is the same room where the cats sang "Scales And Arpeggios".

(As you can tell, this idea will need alot of work so if anyone who has seen The Aristocats and is good with coming up with attraction idea and how they will work I will be very grateful to hear. Heck if anyone is a talented artist, I would love to see how you would imagine these ideas to look as an illustration or concept art. And yes while The Aristocats isn't one of Disney bests films I always wondered what a dark ride based on the film would be. However I still prefer another Aristocats attraction to be based more AA themed with an edutainment feel which I will save for another day on this site.)

PS: Can't wait to hear some ideas for a daytime and nighttime parade and I would be happy to help if ever planned.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's

(First things first, before I give any details on the attraction I'm going to describe the attraction building,queue, and ride vehicles. However this idea is currently WIP so some of my ideas for this Aristocats Dark Ride attraction will need more work and even a name. This is also my first time actually coming up with attraction scenes and how some character will look in sections of the ride since I mostly come up with ideas based on AA shows.)

Attraction Building: The building is going to be based on "Van Dyck Mansion" in Paris,France but a bit smaller.

Queue: Once you walk inside the building you will see various black and white photos of Madame Adelaide and her cats. The walkway will feature public domain french music made during the time period the original film was set in. At one point you will come across an open door and guests will hear Georges Hautecourt singing and humming which is taken from the start of the film. Guests then enter a preshow room based on the living room from Adelaide's home. The room has a big portrait showing Duchess and her kittens with Madame Adelaide while a few painting by Toulouse is hanging on the walls of the room. There is also a desk complete with a small hole where an AA Roquefort shows up (Voiced by Jim Cummings) and gives a quick introduction to himself and a gives backstory on Madame Adelaide and her long relationship with her cats. When the preshow is over, there is a door which will open automatically and are taken to a music room which shows various music sheets.

Ride Vehicles: The ride vehicles will be based on 1900 century motorbikes that Edgar rides throughout the film.

The Animatronics: I'm imagining the animatronics to be similar to the ones seen in Pooh's Honey Hunt in Tokyo Disney Resort

The Load area: Similar to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train where guests can hear some of the Seven Dwarfs (Mainly Doc, and Grumpy) giving a warning about guests safety in english, and spanish. Guests will hear Duchess,Marie, or Roquefort's voice depending on which ride vehicle stops for a rider.

The Attraction: The first section of the ride shows Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz play fighting and then the candlewick breaks and falls onto Marie's head on the right side and Duchess on the right side. The ride then makes a left turn to a room Madame Adelaide is talking with George about her cats and there future with Edgar hearing there conversation. The next room takes use to the scene where Marie and Duchess are singing and Berlioz is on the keyboard and Toulouse making a painting of Edgar.

The second section has guests taken to a dark room showing a silhouette of Roquefort starting to fall asleep after he drank the milk the cats were drinking which made them fall asleep and a spot light shows Roquefort sleeping near his hole. The scene then takes use to a quick view of Paris,France at night visiting locations such as Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower then passes by a bridge where Duchess is searching for her kittens after waking up and as guests come across the bridge you will get to meet Thomas o'Malley as you pass by a tree where he first meet Duchess and is seen singing to her.

The third section is introduces guests to The Scat Cats where "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" is heard throughout this room. The vehicle passes by the scat cats and shows Marie dancing on the piano on two feet, Toulouse and Berlioz dancing with each other along with Thomas and Duchess. This room can be similar to the "Under The Sea" section in the Little Mermaid attraction but not as empty looking.

The final section then takes guests to where Edgar finally captures the cats by trapping them into a bag where the ride vehicle makes a turn outside to where Roquefort is being picked on by one of the Scat Cats until they learn that the cats have been captured. Finally guests are then taken to a scene where Edgar is being attacked by Thomas and the Scat Cats while Roquefort is trying to unlock the chest that contains all of the cats. The very last scene shows Madame Adelaide and George taking a picture of the grinning cats.

As guests leave there ride vehicles, they are then taken to a gift shop where guests can find alot of Aristocats merchandise (Mostly Marie related) but will also contains more merch featuring Toulouse,Berlioz and Duchess. And to make this extra special, there is a building next door which is molded after Madame Adelaide's mansion where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse,Berlioz and Edgar. However like Town Square Theater guests can have two option when they get closer inside the mansion. One room is where you can meet Edgar solo and another room where you can meet all three of the kittens. The room where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz is the same room where the cats sang "Scales And Arpeggios".

(As you can tell, this idea will need alot of work so if anyone who has seen The Aristocats and is good with coming up with attraction idea and how they will work I will be very grateful to hear. Heck if anyone is a talented artist, I would love to see how you would imagine these ideas to look as an illustration or concept art. And yes while The Aristocats isn't one of Disney bests films I always wondered what a dark ride based on the film would be. However I still prefer another Aristocats attraction to be based more AA themed with an edutainment feel which I will save for another day on this site.)

PS: Can't wait to hear some ideas for a daytime and nighttime parade and I would be happy to help if ever planned.
Amazing attraction! We'll talk about a parade soon!

KingOfEpicocity

This is so confusing for me lol (I still haven't seen the aristocrats!)

But the idea is great. However, where will this go?

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I thought the castle would be the hotel/Gateway to the fantasyland park.

This is a good idea I think....

We're looking for opportunity to mix a hotel with all the parks.... Not only would it be big bucks to have the hotel be the castle, But it also gives us opportunity not only to make the castle giant, but in the park, the "Castle Courtyard" the Main street of this park... With the Castle Walls leading into different fantasy areas.... The visuals would be amazing! :D

They had a similar idea for Dubai, I believe...
dubai11.jpg~original

dubai1.jpg~original

brb's attraction is amazing. I think we could put it in a French themed land, which could have a sit-down restaurant, a bakery, and maybe a carousel. In the 2000's it could even be expanded to add Beuty and the Beast and Hunchback.

Love this idea Flippin! A BatB attraction would be killer!

Don't forget Ratatouille later on! (Ya hear that @TheOriginalTiki ? :p )

Flippin'Flounder

This is a good idea I think....

We're looking for opportunity to mix a hotel with all the parks.... Not only would it be big bucks to have the hotel be the castle, But it also gives us opportunity not only to make the castle giant, but in the park, the "Castle Courtyard" the Main street of this park... With the Castle Walls leading into different fantasy areas.... The visuals would be amazing! :D

They had a similar idea for Dubai, I believe...
dubai11.jpg~original

dubai1.jpg~original

Love this idea Flippin! A BatB attraction would be killer!

Don't forget Ratatouille later on! (Ya hear that @TheOriginalTiki ? :p )
How about this

The park opens with 4 lands, Castle Courtyard, Circus, England, Villains. In the 70's we can add France. England could have PPF, Mr Toad, and the Teacups.

Maybe we could have a more micelaneous land too, for things like Snow White, Cinderella, Pinnochio, and more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom