Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
An icon of sorts for it to be centered around? An empty lagoon? A large mountainous structure?

Should we make it this? o_O

Adventure2_zpspphmfonv.png

spacemt354

Chili's
The General Update
11-28-16

WORLD CENTER BOARWALK to-do list:
1) Brazil Pavilion · *Assigned:* @Sam4D23
2) Egypt Pavilion · *Assigned:* @kmbmw777
4) Germany Pavilion · *Assigned:* @spacemt354
5) United Kingdom Pavilion · *Assigned:* @MonorailRed
6) Poland Pavilion *Assigned:* @AdventurerEllie
7) Norway Pavilion
8) Turkey Pavilion *Assigned:* @Sam4D23
9) France Pavilion *Assigned:* @DlpPhantom
10) Spain *Assigned:* @tcool123 's edited pavilion from website
11) Japan Pavilion *Assigned:* @DlpPhantom
12) Russia Pavilion *Assigned:* @Sam4D23
13) Canada Pavilion *Assigned:* @Poe Dameron
14) First Nations Pavilion *Assigned:* @FigmentPigments
15) America Pavilion *Assigned:* @Flippin'Flounder
Theoretically -- not all of these have to happen on opening day -- World Showcase didn't open with all the pavilions it has today, so to save time before Christmas Eve -- maybe some of these can be pushed to Phase 2?

We have a lot of Pavilions already

Voxel

President of Progress City
Sounds Amazing :D

Any Sponsers for the attraction? :hilarious:
........ Area 51? :p

You haven't see the entrance to the park yet. This park is going to be costly.. I mean come on I have a full scale Saturn V sitting in the park right now..

Apollo_17_The_Last_Moon_Shot_Edit1.jpg

Dont you dare tell me to scale back. I am not getting ride of the Saturn V simulator or the Moon Rover ride..

AND DONT YOU DARE SUGGEST I REMOVE MIRACLES FROM MOLECULES

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
........ Area 51? :p

You haven't see the entrance to the park yet. This park is going to be costly.. I mean come on I have a full scale Saturn V sitting in the park right now..

Apollo_17_The_Last_Moon_Shot_Edit1.jpg

Dont you dare tell me to scale back. I am not getting ride of the Saturn V simulator or the Moon Rover ride..

AND DONT YOU DARE SUGGEST I REMOVE MIRACLES FROM MOLECULES

I'll make a good reasoning in the final product on why it's plausible that it's that costly :p

When Walt's President in this project, anything's possible :hilarious:

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'll make a good reasoning in the final product on why it's plausible that it's that costly :p

When Walt's President in this project, anything's possible :hilarious:
Well part of it was NASA Sponsored. A massive part of the park is a hotel so we have profit from the hotel. This is also more of a thrill park than any other the others so it has potentiometer. I'll cut down on the cost. I only have two rides that are crazy expensive.

DlpPhantom

Japan

Welcome to the Japan pavilion a giant castle gate greets us to the rest of the pavilion but outside the gate is a dock for world showcase transportation and a tea and authentic snack garden. The Authentic Tea and Snack Garden is a small quick service with seating in a Japanese garden with a small pond and pink leaves as shade.
Portland_Japanese_garden_creek.jpg

Inside the Walls is both a E ticket attraction and a 5 star restaurant. The restaurant is located in a Japanese palace inspired by Osaka castle. The restaurant titled Osaka is a classic food is cooked in front of you style for Japanese food.

Osaka-Castle-Pictures-Wallpaper1.jpg

Also in this courtyard is a small Japanese art shop and a much larger Japan pop culture shop hidden behind the castle. With items from Pokemon various anime to someday studio ghibli.

Bullet Train Thru Mount Fuji
th

But the true E ticket and one of the only thrill rides at the showcase is Bullet Train Thru Mount Fuji. Sponsored by the company of a similar name Fuji Film it is a hybrid dark ride coaster. The replica of Mount Fuji is one of the highest points at the resort and is the most expensive part of the pavilion. The coaster has a power launch but no inversions. The dark ride is around 35% of the ride.

The queue of the attraction splits in a Japanese temple each queue is unique one themed to the path of the ninja and the other the path of the samurai. This would help re ride ability and bring down wait times. They both end in a different loading bays and board a coaster car with a capacity of 24 per ride.

The bullet train would then enter the caverns of Mount Fuji a 4 minute ride about the culture of Japan ancient and modern. During the last scene of the history section we start up a inclined and at the end we are launched out a cave in the top of the mountain and going down an Everest sized drop before coming face the the face with legendary Godzilla before we exit into the popular culture shop in the Japan pavilion.
godzilla_stormbrush_s.jpg

There is also a small expansion plot left for meet the world before it was canceled future imagineers can someday expand the pavilion.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Theoretically -- not all of these have to happen on opening day -- World Showcase didn't open with all the pavilions it has today, so to save time before Christmas Eve -- maybe some of these can be pushed to Phase 2?

We have a lot of Pavilions already

My thought process is whatever doesn't get done is Phase 2. :bookworm:

I have a feeling we won't finish everything, so I think it's better to get in as much as we can and see what's left after due date :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom