• Disney's Wild Kingdom

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Disney's Project Living Universe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

orlando678-

Original Poster
Disney's Ignite Your Dreams Parade:

This nighttime parade will be similar to Paint the Night Parade, but will have new technology and different characters. The soundtrack will also be similar to Paint the Night. The parade will follow the same route as the Worlds of Disney Parade. There will be many different floats based on stories like Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Alice in Wonderland and Big Hero 6. The parade will be a celebration of colour, songs and characters in hundreds of shining bright lights. Guests will be able to interact with the parade by the sorcerer's crests, which are paint brushes and pencils which can change the colours of the costumes and some parts of the floats of the parade. Also guests can buy colour changing items like hats and t shirts.
The opening unit will be the Mickey and Friends unit. This will be a mountain of paint cans. Every paint can will represent a kind of dream. Green will represent adventure, pink will be fantasy etc. On the various paint cans are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy and Pluto. Each will have one paint can. They will wave at guests and will even paint them as they will also have crests. Dancers will be themed like students of Yen Sid, similar to the costumes in Disneyland's Mickey and the Magical Map. They will also paint the guests.

Songs:
- Mickey Mouse March
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah
- Whiste While You Work
- Second Star To The Right
The next unit will be the Mulan unit. The unit will be led by Chinese warriors and ladies with umbrellas. The float will be themed to a Chinese garden with a temple. Mulan and Li Shang will be in the illuminated garden. Mushu will be inside the temple. Around the temple are shots of fireworks. Guests can activate the fireworks.

Songs:
- I'll Make A Man Out of You
- Reflection
- Honor To Us All
- A Girl Worth Fighting For
The third unit will be the Inside Out unit. The float will be similar to the pre-parade float from Disney's California Adventure. Imagine the characters' hair and the memory orbs moving around the float lit up. The dancers will be themed to the mind workers who hold memories( lit up balls). A screen on the float will show Riley's memories.

Songs:
- Triple Dent Gum Jingle
- Bing Bong Song
- Inside Out Theme Song
Then the Wonderland of Lights Unit will pass by. The float will be themed to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Tea cups and pots( releasing colourful smoke) will be part of this great celebration of light. Alice and the Mad Hatter will run over the table. Behind the table is a mushroom on which the Caterpillar sits and smokes. His face will be projected and also he will release smoke. He is surrounded by singing colourful flowers. Behind the flowers are the cards painting the roses red, sometimes painting the guests. The dancers will be themed to cards and they will dance together with the White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts.

Songs:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- March of Cards
- Unbirthday Song
- In the Golden Afternoon
The Big Hero 6 float will be next. In front of the float will be Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Gogo( on skates) greeting guests. Then the float itself passes by which will be made out of microbots which move up and down. Hiro and an AA Baymax will be on two platforms. Guests will be able to paint the microbots or make them form shapes.

Songs:
- Immortals
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
- Top Of The World
Then the Princess of the Frog Unit will bring joy. There will be New Orleans Jazz dancers swinging around a New Orleans Steamboat cruising through the bayou. Small yellow lights flikker as if fireflies fly by around the boat to lead the way. On the boat are Tiana, Naveen and Louis. On the back is Mama Odie.

Songs:
- Almost There
- Gonna Take You There
- Dig A Little Deeper
- Down In New Orleans
- Belle Evangeline
Next is the Tangled unit. Pub Thugs will dance around the float. The float will be a boat similar to the one seen in the movie in the I See The Light part. The boat will be surrounded by floating lanterns which move up and down. Also Rapunzel's hair will glow from time to time. On the boat are Rapunzel, Flynn and Pascal. Maximus marches proudly behind the float as a puppet similar to the one in Tangled the Musical.

Songs:
- I See The Light
- I've Got A Dream
- When Will My Life Begin
- Healing Incantation
The Winnie the Pooh unit will be next. Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Rabbit and Christopher Robin will lead the unit. The float will be Pooh's dream of hunny. Guests will be able to draw in the hunny. In the hunny are Winnie the Pooh himself and Tigger jumping up and down. Heffabees, heffalumps and woozles will be playing in the hunny too.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Rumbly in my Tumbly
- Heffalumps and Woozles
- Tigger Song
Then the Toy Story Unit will pass by. It will be a float made out of various Pixar toys. The front will be more Toy Story in general. The dancers will be dressed like different toys. Woody, Jessie and their friends( Rex, Bo Peep etc.). On the back will be Buzz's spaceship. Green aliens. He will be shooting lasers at Zurg who is similar in size to the Queen of Hearts in the Happiness Is Here Parade at Tokyo Disneyland. Zurg will be shooting at Buzz too.

Songs:
- You've Got A Friend In Me
- We Belong Together
- Strange Things
- To Infinity and Beyond
Next is the Villains Unit. Some of Disney's most evil villains have gathered around Bald Mountain to summon Chernabog for a celebration of fears and nightmares. An audio animatronic Chernabog will appear from the top of Bald Mountain. Smoke will pop out of the mountain from the sides. The dancers will be themed to scary shadowy figures and skeletons. On and around the float will be Maleficent, Scar, Ursula, Yzma, Jafar, Captain Hook, Hades, Judge Claude Frollo, Doctor Facilier, Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, Cruella De Vil, Gaston, Shan Yu, Governor Ratcliffe, Big Bad Wolf and Mother Gothel( I know this is a lot, but some will switch appearence per day and it won't look so weird if you would see the large float).

Songs:
- Friends on the Other Side
- Cruella De Vil
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Be Prepared
- Hellfire
- Maleficent theme
- Gaston
- Mother Knows Best
- Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf
Then the Royal Candlelight Unit comes by. This will be a calm celebration of the princesses. Their stories and songs will be reflected in the candlelights. The princesses will stand on different platforms on one float. On the float are Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Merida Anna and Elsa. Snow White will be surrounded by seven candles, Aurora by three( a pink, a blue and a green one), Cinderella by two( Jaq and Gus) and her glass slipper, Belle by Lumiere like candles, Ariel by shell like candles and fork like candles, Jasmine by Arabian candles and by the magic lamp, Pocahontas by 4 candles and leafs will light up from time to time, Merida by wisps like candles and Anna and Elsa by candles made by ice( blue/white light). The dancers will be similar to the Paint the Night parade dancers as candles. The music will be very similar to the music from the Disney princesses unit from Paint the Night parade at Disneyland.

Songs:
- I'm Wishing
- Once Upon A Dream
- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
- Beauty and the Beast
- Part of Your World
- A Whole New World
- Just Around the Riverbend
- Touch the Sky
- For The First Time in Forever
The last unit will be the Pete's Dragon unit. You will see Pete and his dragon similar to the Tokyo Disneyland float. However he will be waving instead of only holding Pete. Smoke comes from his nose as he disappears from time to time.

Songs:
- I Saw A Dragon
- Brazzle Dazzle Day
- Boo Bop Bopbop Bop
- Passamashloddy

I hope you enjoyed the parade. Next time will be the last post about Walt Disneyland Park. It will be about the nighttime spectacular. After that we will move on to the next park. Let me know which one you would like to see first, Wild Kingdom, Movie Studios, Kingdom of Stories or Project Living Universe. Comments, suggestions and questions can be left down below.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Disney's Ignite Your Dreams Parade:

This nighttime parade will be similar to Paint the Night Parade, but will have new technology and different characters. The soundtrack will also be similar to Paint the Night. The parade will follow the same route as the Worlds of Disney Parade. There will be many different floats based on stories like Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Alice in Wonderland and Big Hero 6. The parade will be a celebration of colour, songs and characters in hundreds of shining bright lights. Guests will be able to interact with the parade by the sorcerer's crests, which are paint brushes and pencils which can change the colours of the costumes and some parts of the floats of the parade. Also guests can buy colour changing items like hats and t shirts.
The opening unit will be the Mickey and Friends unit. This will be a mountain of paint cans. Every paint can will represent a kind of dream. Green will represent adventure, pink will be fantasy etc. On the various paint cans are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy and Pluto. Each will have one paint can. They will wave at guests and will even paint them as they will also have crests. Dancers will be themed like students of Yen Sid, similar to the costumes in Disneyland's Mickey and the Magical Map. They will also paint the guests.

Songs:
- Mickey Mouse March
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah
- Whiste While You Work
- Second Star To The Right
The next unit will be the Mulan unit. The unit will be led by Chinese warriors and ladies with umbrellas. The float will be themed to a Chinese garden with a temple. Mulan and Li Shang will be in the illuminated garden. Mushu will be inside the temple. Around the temple are shots of fireworks. Guests can activate the fireworks.

Songs:
- I'll Make A Man Out of You
- Reflection
- Honor To Us All
- A Girl Worth Fighting For
The third unit will be the Inside Out unit. The float will be similar to the pre-parade float from Disney's California Adventure. Imagine the characters' hair and the memory orbs moving around the float lit up. The dancers will be themed to the mind workers who hold memories( lit up balls). A screen on the float will show Riley's memories.

Songs:
- Triple Dent Gum Jingle
- Bing Bong Song
- Inside Out Theme Song
Then the Wonderland of Lights Unit will pass by. The float will be themed to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Tea cups and pots( releasing colourful smoke) will be part of this great celebration of light. Alice and the Mad Hatter will run over the table. Behind the table is a mushroom on which the Caterpillar sits and smokes. His face will be projected and also he will release smoke. He is surrounded by singing colourful flowers. Behind the flowers are the cards painting the roses red, sometimes painting the guests. The dancers will be themed to cards and they will dance together with the White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts.

Songs:
- Alice in Wonderland
- I'm Late
- March of Cards
- Unbirthday Song
- In the Golden Afternoon
The Big Hero 6 float will be next. In front of the float will be Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Gogo( on skates) greeting guests. Then the float itself passes by which will be made out of microbots which move up and down. Hiro and an AA Baymax will be on two platforms. Guests will be able to paint the microbots or make them form shapes.

Songs:
- Immortals
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
- Top Of The World
Then the Princess of the Frog Unit will bring joy. There will be New Orleans Jazz dancers swinging around a New Orleans Steamboat cruising through the bayou. Small yellow lights flikker as if fireflies fly by around the boat to lead the way. On the boat are Tiana, Naveen and Louis. On the back is Mama Odie.

Songs:
- Almost There
- Gonna Take You There
- Dig A Little Deeper
- Down In New Orleans
- Belle Evangeline
Next is the Tangled unit. Pub Thugs will dance around the float. The float will be a boat similar to the one seen in the movie in the I See The Light part. The boat will be surrounded by floating lanterns which move up and down. Also Rapunzel's hair will glow from time to time. On the boat are Rapunzel, Flynn and Pascal. Maximus marches proudly behind the float as a puppet similar to the one in Tangled the Musical.

Songs:
- I See The Light
- I've Got A Dream
- When Will My Life Begin
- Healing Incantation
The Winnie the Pooh unit will be next. Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Rabbit and Christopher Robin will lead the unit. The float will be Pooh's dream of hunny. Guests will be able to draw in the hunny. In the hunny are Winnie the Pooh himself and Tigger jumping up and down. Heffabees, heffalumps and woozles will be playing in the hunny too.

Songs:
- Winnie the Pooh
- Rumbly in my Tumbly
- Heffalumps and Woozles
- Tigger Song
Then the Toy Story Unit will pass by. It will be a float made out of various Pixar toys. The front will be more Toy Story in general. The dancers will be dressed like different toys. Woody, Jessie and their friends( Rex, Bo Peep etc.). On the back will be Buzz's spaceship. Green aliens. He will be shooting lasers at Zurg who is similar in size to the Queen of Hearts in the Happiness Is Here Parade at Tokyo Disneyland. Zurg will be shooting at Buzz too.

Songs:
- You've Got A Friend In Me
- We Belong Together
- Strange Things
- To Infinity and Beyond
Next is the Villains Unit. Some of Disney's most evil villains have gathered around Bald Mountain to summon Chernabog for a celebration of fears and nightmares. An audio animatronic Chernabog will appear from the top of Bald Mountain. Smoke will pop out of the mountain from the sides. The dancers will be themed to scary shadowy figures and skeletons. On and around the float will be Maleficent, Scar, Ursula, Yzma, Jafar, Captain Hook, Hades, Judge Claude Frollo, Doctor Facilier, Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, Cruella De Vil, Gaston, Shan Yu, Governor Ratcliffe, Big Bad Wolf and Mother Gothel( I know this is a lot, but some will switch appearence per day and it won't look so weird if you would see the large float).

Songs:
- Friends on the Other Side
- Cruella De Vil
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Be Prepared
- Hellfire
- Maleficent theme
- Gaston
- Mother Knows Best
- Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf
Then the Royal Candlelight Unit comes by. This will be a calm celebration of the princesses. Their stories and songs will be reflected in the candlelights. The princesses will stand on different platforms on one float. On the float are Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Merida Anna and Elsa. Snow White will be surrounded by seven candles, Aurora by three( a pink, a blue and a green one), Cinderella by two( Jaq and Gus) and her glass slipper, Belle by Lumiere like candles, Ariel by shell like candles and fork like candles, Jasmine by Arabian candles and by the magic lamp, Pocahontas by 4 candles and leafs will light up from time to time, Merida by wisps like candles and Anna and Elsa by candles made by ice( blue/white light). The dancers will be similar to the Paint the Night parade dancers as candles. The music will be very similar to the music from the Disney princesses unit from Paint the Night parade at Disneyland.

Songs:
- I'm Wishing
- Once Upon A Dream
- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
- Beauty and the Beast
- Part of Your World
- A Whole New World
- Just Around the Riverbend
- Touch the Sky
- For The First Time in Forever
The last unit will be the Pete's Dragon unit. You will see Pete and his dragon similar to the Tokyo Disneyland float. However he will be waving instead of only holding Pete. Smoke comes from his nose as he disappears from time to time.

Songs:
- I Saw A Dragon
- Brazzle Dazzle Day
- Boo Bop Bopbop Bop
- Passamashloddy

I hope you enjoyed the parade. Next time will be the last post about Walt Disneyland Park. It will be about the nighttime spectacular. After that we will move on to the next park. Let me know which one you would like to see first, Wild Kingdom, Movie Studios, Kingdom of Stories or Project Living Universe. Comments, suggestions and questions can be left down below.

I'd like to see Wild Kingdom first, leaving the IP themed parks for last.

Great parade!

Twilight_Roxas

So the opening is going to be like the Paint the Night parade, and wonder where When Can we do this again, and the Main Street Electrical Parade/Paint the Night theme. Surprising it doesn't begin with the drum unit like in the Main Street Electrical Parade, and Paint the Night.

orlando678-

Original Poster
So the opening is going to be like the Paint the Night parade, and wonder where When Can we do this again, and the Main Street Electrical Parade/Paint the Night theme. Surprising it doesn't begin with the drum unit like in the Main Street Electrical Parade, and Paint the Night.
Its not going to be with the same music of Paint the Night, only a bit the same in the songs like You've Got A Friend in Me and Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to give the parade a new life and that's why there isn't a drum. Any preference for park you'd like to see first?

Twilight_Roxas

Any is fine. What about the opening part that is the MSEP, and PTN but with a different intro? The other songs with what you mention are from Paint the Night?

orlando678-

Original Poster
So I've added this poll to find out which park gets more interest. It's easy, the order of the theme parks coming to the thread will be decided by the amount of votes a park get. If the amount is higher them the theme park will be posted earlier than one with a lower one. Thanks for voting!

orlando678-

Original Poster
Happily Ever After:

At night guests will meet each other on Walt Disney Avenue and at the Hub of the park. Here they can enjoy this new nighttime spectacular, Happily Ever After. This will be a great nighttime show to end a day full of adventure, fantasy and fun in Walt Disneyland Park. During the show guests will meet the sorcerer, Yen Sid who celebrates imagination, stories and songs. During the fun however he will be interrupted by dark forces who plan to take over the kingdom by using the power of imagination and turning it into fear. The show will be mainly a mix of Disneyland Forever, Disney Dreams and Once Upon A Time, but greater than ever before. The show will amaze guests with projections, fire, water fountains, fireworks, inflatable sets and for the first time ever, drones. Yes, drones will be used during the show. The flying technology can add a new dimension to some of the scenes I'm planning on. The projections can be seen on the Castle and on the Walt Disney Avenue buildings. The show will be 30 minutes long.
Scene 1: A Mysterious Meeting

A mysterious light starts to shimmer from a window in the castle. You see the shadow of Yen Sid inside his castle. He picks up a book. He opens it and sparks of magic surround the area. The magic moves similarly to the ice powers of Elsa. Then from the magic sparks fairy tale characters appear saying their wishes. For example Ariel: I wish someday I get to be part of that world Pinocchio: I wish I were a real boy Snow White: I wish someday my prince will come Hercules: I wish for a great hero's welcome etc. Then the sorcerer disappears. A large flash and fireworks are shot into the air. On the castle you can see a projection of Yen Sid. He says: Ah there you are. Welcome to Walt Disneyland Park, my name is Yen Sid. Tonight is a very special night as tonight we are going to witness the powers of imagination. As you see, we are all dreamers and our dreams can indeed come true.

Scene 2: One Man With A Dream

Yen Sid: Once I knew a great man, whom I know as the greatest dreamer ever.

Buildings start to look like they are sketched. Then Walt Disney appears on the Castle similar to how he appears in Celebrate the Magic at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando.

Yen Sid: His name was Walt. He was a dreamer at heart and used his imagination to do the wildest dreams. He created characters( characters like Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle, Oswald and even an early Mickey appear) and put them in new stories.

Then the whole scene changes into a toony black and white atmosphere. The music from the famous Steamboat Willie short plays while Mickey, Minnie and Pete are seen cruising around in the famous boat itself.

Yen Sid: He then created a world of its own. Not to enjoy for himself, but to share with others from all ages.

Walt appears on the castle and the buildings change to black and white Main Street U.S.A. Buildings. Walt does his famous speech: All who come to this happy place, welcome.

Then music plays, fireworks light up the sky and fountains dance. The music will be a totally new theme song for the Happily Ever After show, but I'm not sure yet how this will be.

Scene 3: Let's Travel

Yen Sid: Walt and his legacy created a great world and he used all the keys to reach magic. The world became a source of stories, which I created together with Walt. The stories taught us about friendship, family, love, fun, melody, adventure and even the danger of darkness. Let's travel to the most wondrous places. All you got to do, is dream.

Yen Sid enchants the area and sparks of magic surround the show area.

Scene 4: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

First guests will hear I'm Wishing being sung by Snow White at her wishing well. Then we move into the mines where we enjoy Heigh Ho with shimmering diamonds all around the show area. We then move into the Seven Dwarfs' Cottage where we dance to a Silly Song. The Dwarfs' music instruments will be projected on the buildings while Snow White dances with the dwarfs.

Scene 5: The Jungle

Next we will move into the world of the jungle and rainforests. Wild animals move around the show area. Inflatable tree tops rise from the buildings. A medley of Hakuna Matata, Trashin' the Camp and I Wanna Be Like You. Fireworks and fountains will dance to the music.

Scene 6: The Bayou

Then the buildings change into the Bayou of New Orleans with Mama Odie's Tree on the Castle. The drones will hold multiple lights to make it seem as if there are fireflies flying around the area. There will be a medley of Gonna Take You There and Dig A Little Deeper.

Scene 7: Toy Story

The buildings will be projected like Andy's room and a musical sequence of You've Got A Friend In Me. The scene changes into a laser battle between Zurg and Buzz Lightyear. Sometimes fire is shot into the air. In the end Buzz will win.

Scene 8: Undersea

The buildings will be projected to look under the sea inside Ariel's Lair. Bubbles float around the area. Ariel swims around the show area. She sings Part of Your World with dancing fountains. Then the scene changes into Under the Sea with a musical part similar to Disneyland Forever. The drones will wear fish lampions which swim over the audience.

Scene 9: Wonderland

We see Alice sleeping in a flower field. She falls through and then enters Wonderland. A musical medley of Alice in Wonderland, I'm Late, Unbirthday Song and March of Cards plays wih beautiful animations of the characters and the wackiness of the movie.

Scene 10: Desert

We rise up to end up in the desert. We go inside the Cave of Wonders surrounded by treasures. The Genie appears and a great Hollywood show performed by the Genie on friend Like Me will play. Fireworks will pop up from time to time too. Then A Whole New World will play as we descend back into the worlds of Disney.

Scene 11: Puppet Show

The buildings are projected to look like wooden toy houses. The castle is projected by show curtains. They open and Pinocchio and his fellow toys will sing and dance to I've Got No strings. The buildings will end up being clocks which move with the music.

Scene 12: Frozen

Then we go inside Arendelle Castle where Anna sings For The First Time in Forever while she passes by the show area which looks like the hall with paintings. Then a blizzard hits the show area and we end up on The Northern Mountain. Elsa sings Let it Go and enchants the show area with her icy powers.

Scene 13: Love and Lights

Next is Tangled's scene of I See The Light. Rapunzel and Flynn can be seen on the castle together with Corona Castle. Then the whole area is lighted up by floating lanterns. Also the drones will again light up the area now acting like floating lanterns.

Scene 14: Dark Forfes Collide

Yen Sid: Ah...Yes his world is truly magical. Magic can be found in different ways, but what's that....

The show area turns black. The Evil Queen appers on the Castle in front of her Magic Mirror.
The Evil Queen: Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness I summon thee. Let me see thy face.

The face in the Mirror appears.

Evil Queen: A blast of wind, to find my fate. A thunderbolt to cast my spell( fireworks will look like thunder which hits the castle). Alas, grant my wish as well! Magic Mirror on the wall, all the forces of evil I call!

The buildings will be projected with mirrors. In the mirrors are the faces of Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Doctor Facilier, Ursula, Scar, Lady Tremaine, Judge Claude Frollo, Hades, Jafar, Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil, Gaston, Queen of Hearts, Mother Gothel, Prince John, Shere Khan, Yzma, Shan Yu, Governor Ratcliffe, Big Bad Wolf, Ratigan, Madam Medusa, Edgar, The Evil Queen and Madam Mim. They are all laughing loudly. Chernabog appears on the castle. They disappear and a medley of villain songs pass by. They will be Be Prepared( hyenas, smoke geysers and skulls projected and smoke popping up from the buildings), Friends on The Other Side( Voodoo dolls and shadows projected), Hellfire( fire and headless monks projected), Cruella de Vil( Spots moving around the area projected), Mother Knows Best( chalk drawings of ruffians, thugs, posioned apples, insects and other things Mother Gothel warns Rapunzel from) and Poor Unfortunate Souls( Ursula's lair and flotsam and Jetsam projected). Fireworks light up the sky and suddenly a green light appears.

A laugh can be heard and a familiar character appears on the Castle.

Maleficent: Behold the power of all evil! With the power of imagination we will create pure fear and take over this kingdom for our own dominion of darkness!

Jets of fire appear everywhere and even the river is filled by fire.

Then Yen Sid appears on the castle.

Yen Sid: Forces of evil, this time you've gone too far! All the users of good magic I call!

Merlin, Genie, Mama Odie, Tinkerbell, Fairy Godmother, Blue Fairy and the Three Good Fairies appear.

Magic users: Now we shall combine the powers of Good! Let there be no evil, let there be no darkness!

A white/blue light appears and breaks the mirrors. Then enchanted brooms appear and throw magic over the buildings to stop the fire and to abandon the darkness. Sorcerer's Apprentice will play.

Scene 15: A Magical conclusion

Yen Sid: As you see, my friends, magic is a truly amazing thing. Be a great dreamer and share them for the good, but beware for the evil forces who might lurk to steal the power of your imagination. Remember, when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!

He disappears and fireworks lights up the sky. The buildings are projected by magical Disney moments like Cinderella transforming into a beautiful princess, Nemo finding his father, Pinocchio changing into a real boy, Anna and Elsa hugging each other etc. The theme song will play during the conclusion and will end with a beautiful mix of music, colour, fountains and fireworks.

Yen Sid: And so we all live Happily Ever After!

Afterwards guests will slowly leave the park. The upcoming posts will be all about the second theme park, but which one? That's for you to decide in the poll above. I hope you enjoyed Walt Disneyland Park. Comments, questions and suggestions can be left down below. See ya soon!

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Was hoping a segment theme to Heroes that has Ouat, Marvel, and Star Wars oh well. Along with Winnie the Pooh/Heffalumps & Woozles, Peter Pan saying how magical this place could be before the theme plays on the castle with Tinkerbell flying around the castle like in Disneyland Forever, and ending with Walt & Mickey like in Disneyland Forever.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
The next theme park of the Walt Disney Resort we will explore is:

Disney's Kingdom of Stories:
This theme park will be a theme park similar to Tokyo DisneySea and a Disney version of Universal's Islands of Adventure. The park will be quite far away from Walt Disneyland Park, but will be easily accesible by the transport on the island. The park will have 10 themed areas. They will be Adventure Harbour, Fairy Tale Forest, Mythos, Dark Kingdom, Shadowlands, Superhero City, Starport, Seven Seas Lagoon, Arabian Nights and last but not least Folktale Forest. Kingdom of Stories will be based on different types of stories and storytelling; Fairy Tale Forest will be based on Disney Fairy Tales, Mythos on Mediterranean myths, Dark kingdom on Medieval legends, Shadowlands on ghost stories and villains, Superhero City on Superhero adventures, Starport on Sci-Fi, Seven Seas Lagoon on sea legends, Arabian Nights on the 1001 Arabian Nights stories and Folktale Forest on American folktales. Near the entrance is another square. Next to this square are bus stations, an underground metro station and a monorail station. The entrance will look like a large stone gate from unknown origins. The first area will be

Adventure Harbour:

Start and prepare for your journeys in Kingdom of Stories here in Adventure Harbour. This will be the heart of this realm of magic where you can start to experience the unique atmosphere. Collect memories by exploring magical shops, dine at delicious food serving restaurants and meet fun-loving characters as they take you to visit the lands from afar. The excitement builds as you realize the many adventurous paths to choose from and which of the worlds to explore first. The area will be build up similarly to Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea. The buildings will be build in a new style as if a whole new culture exists here. The town will be a seaside town near the central body of water of the park. Every themed area is connected to this body of water and this is also where the nighttime show will play. Adventure Harbour is where explorers come to refresh and prepare themselves for the great adventures ahead in the world of stories.

Past the gates you will find a small street which is build up similarly to Port of Entry at Islands of Adventure. The street will lead to a square. The street will have shops and restaurants. The largest shop the Adventure Harbour Bazaar will be the largest shop of the park similar to what the Walt Disney Avenue Emporium is. Here you can get all kinds of Disney and Kingdom of Stories items. Also in the street are Zara's Mystiques, a small shop selling mysterious artifacts, the Kingdom of Stories confectionary, a candy and sweets shop, the Luna Bay Bakery, a quick service selling bread goods and the Mistress Mojo's Laundry, a small shop selling wearable items like t shirts, caps etc.
Guests will then find themselves on a large square next to the central body of water of the park. Ships are lined against the side of the bay. In the center of the square will be a large tower which has all kinds of moving and glowing parts. This is the Core of Light. The Core of Light represents adventure and how the good always wins. At night the Core of Light will lit up the area beautifully. Inhabitants of Adventure Harbour and some Disney friends will meet you around the area. Canals will be all around the area and bridges will help the area to feel magical and explorable. In these canals are the Explorer Canoes, which give guests a tour of the area. Around the square are the Four Directions Grille, a table service themed to travelling, the Adventure Bayside Terrace, a quick service selling great fish dishes, the Chokini Trading Company, a shop selling Adventure Harbour items and Madame Tluco's Prophecies, a shop selling mysterious magical items. Meet Madame Tluco here too and learn about your future.
Near the water is a small port where guests can board the Voyage of Stories attraction which will be the transportation attraction of the park, similar to the Walt Disney Steam Train Railroad. These boats will travel to various areas of the park and will pass by audio animatronic scenes like passing the Hydra in Mythos. On the right side will be various buildings that lead to small paths and other exploratory elements. The buildings will host shops and dining options like the Arctic Express, an ice cream and frozen snacks parlor, Albus' Wacky Whatnots, a shop selling all kinds of items you can think of, the Laguna Tavern, a quick service restaurant and the Cristo Curiosities, a large souvenir shop.
From time to time the Voices of Adventure come to the streets on the left of Adventure Harbour. These will sing harmonious tunes which reflect every theme of the park. You have to imagine a mix between Voices of Liberty and the Dapper Dans with new songs and costumes. Another smaller square is where guests can find D-ick Odys' and the Core of Light. This ride will be an essential dark ride for this area. This ride will explain the backstory of Adventure Harbour. D-ick Odys will be a S.E.A. Member who sailed the seas for many years. The Writer, a sorcerer who writes stories, sent Odys on a journey to find the Core of Light to find balance in the world of stories. Follow Odys on a journey where you'll encounter fantastic creatures and escape threatening dangers. The ride will be similar to Sinbad at Tokyo DisneySea and Maelstrom at Epcot but with new technology and a whole new theme.
The theme park's backstory will be about Mickey meeting the Writer who's a friend of Yen Sid. Together they create the Kingdom of Stories with help of the Core of Light. Also on this smaller square are the Agua Artifacts shop and the Stella Maris table service, based on a magical ship. Lastly, guests will be able to explore a large building known as the Writer's Palace. This is where you can find the The Writer's Workshop, a beautiful table service inside the Palace. Guests can observe some of the Writer's magical features. Inside is also an interactive walkthrough where guests can learn literary magic( writing their own stories etc.) It will be a great experience for the whole family.
Adventure Harbour:

Attractions:
- Explorer Canoes
- Voyage of Stories
- D-ick Odys' and the Core of Light
- The Writer's Palace

Restaurants:
- Luna Bay Bakery
- Four Directions Grille
- Adventure Bayside Terrace
- Arctic Express
- The Laguna Tavern
- Stella Maris
- The Writer's Workshop

Shops:
- Adventure Harbour Bazaar
- Zara's Mystiques
- The Kingdom of Stories Confectionary
- Mistress Mojo's Laundry
- Chokini Trading Company
- Madame Tluco's Prophecies
- Albus' Wacky Whatnots
- Cristo Curiosities
- Agua Artifacts

Entertainment:
- Voices of Adventure
- Kingdom of Stories Parade
- Kingdom of Stories nighttime spectacular

Meet and Greets:
- Mickey
- Minnie
- Donald
- Daisy
- Goofy
- Pluto
- Madame Tluco
- D-ick Odys
- The Writer
- Adventure Harbour Inhabitants

I hope you enjoyed the first area of Disney's Kingdom of Adventures. Next time we will explore the land of sea legends and myths in Seven Seas Lagoon( My personal favorite).

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Seven Seas Lagoon:

If you tak the path to the right you will enter a new world. This will be Seven Seas Lagoon, where sea legends and stories come to life. The area will be themed to a small seaside port and town. Many mysterious ships are at the port waiting for new adventure. There will be huge cliffs in the back of the town which will hide parts of show buildings of the area. Seven Seas Lagoon is dedicated to stories like The Little Mermaid, Moby Dick, Atlantis and Pirates of the Caribbean. There will be enough fun attractions, shops, shows and dining options for everyone and every ride in the area will be completely new to the Disney audience. The area will be build up similarly to Treasure Cove at Shanghai Disneyland but larger and with a different theme.
Capture%20drsquoeacutecran%202015-09-01%20agrave%2008.23.57.jpg~original
The first attraction guests will pass by is Scuttle's Scooters. This spinner attraction will be copied from Tokyo DisneySea's ride, but will be better themed and will have an advanced Scuttle audio animatronic in the middle. This attraction will be near Scuttle's Shiny Things, a small shop selling Little Mermaid items. The whole area will be themed to Prince Eric's Kingdom with castle and all. Cliffs and waterfalls will make the area shine. The cliffs reflect Ariel's singing voice from time to time.Inside Prince Eric's Castle is the Les Poissons restaurant based on the song in the movie. The most anticipated thing in the area however is The Little Mermaid~ Ariel's Daring Voyage. This ride will be a trackless dark ride following Ariel on a daring adventure between two worlds. Guests will pass through caverns of cliffs and will be very interactive.
Then guests would board clam shells and pass into a cave. You will find yourself at sea. Ariel can be seen sitting on a rock while Flounder and Sebastian are next to her. As the vehicles pass by, she says, Someday I will be part of that world. We also see Eric and his crew on a ship. Then you pass through another cave where bubbles and projections simulate the feeling of going underwater. Guests will then visit Ariel's Treasure Lair with all the human objects. In the middle is Eric's statue with Ariel singing Part of Your World. Sebastian and Flounder can also be seen in the room. Next is the Under the Sea scene which will be similar to Heffalumps and Woozles from Pooh's Hunny Hunt but similar in style to the Under the Sea ride in the present dark ride. Then we will move to Ursula's Lair which will be inside a huge fossil. Flotsam and Jetsam lead you into the lair. As the vehicles enter you hear Ursula saying, Come in darlings, come in. Enchanted merfolk can be seen around the room warning guests for the wicked seawitch who sings Poor Unfortunate Soul next to her cauldron.
wp_20150710_11_48_51_pro-jpg.100529
You will see Ariel being changed into a human. We move into a lagoon. Two birds move away the branches for the vehicles to enter the Kiss the Girl scene. The vehicles will circle around Eric and Ariel's boat as if we are the dancing fish. Singing and music playing animals will create a romantic and fun atmosphere. Flotsam and Jetsam however are lurking to stop them falling in love. You can hear Ursula's voice saying Stop that kiss. A stormy scene follows as a giant Ursula rises out of the water. The vehicles are caught in a flush. Then Prince Eric and his boat pass by to crush Ursula but right before the crash the room goes dark and Ursula can be seen electrified. The final scene will be at sea. Ariel and Eric will be on their wedding boat while Triton and his daughters, Sebastian and Flounder wave goodbye to their heroes and friends. Triton creates a rainbow right before we exit the scene. An audio animatronic Sebastian will thank guests for joining them on Ariel's adventure and come back anytime soon.
Next we will end up on a square with various buildings to explore. In the water near the town guests will find Battle for the Blue, a soaker battle ride where guests board rafts and soak each other wet. The ride will be Aquatopia like. The rafts will pass by mythical sea creatures as Sirens, Sea Serpents and many more. The whole idea is that the guests end up in a battle for the reign of the seven seas. Near this attraction will be Shipwreck Shore Restaurant, a table service inside a Spanish shipwreck. Also the Flying Dutchman Gallery, a shop selling Seven Seas Lagoon items will be near. On the square will be a small show too called the Skippers Revue. This will be a musical revue of different fictional sea captains telling their adventures at sea in a musical and funny way.
In the town of Seven Seas Lagoon you can find places like the Tortuga Tavern restaurant, a table service based on pirate stories, The Kraken's Grotto, a quick service serving fish food, Barbossa's Bounty, a shop selling Pirates of the Caribbean items and Neptune's Artifacts, shop selling mythical creature items from the sea. In the back will be a large building in which guests can find Pirates of the Caribbean~Legend of the Seas. This will be a great flume and dark ride. Guests will pass by Blackbeard's first, which will be a table service restauran serving pirate food.
Then guests will be taken on a spectacular indoor and outdoor boat ride where you will follow Jack Sparrow on a rollicking adventure at sea. Seamlessly blending Disney storytelling and state-of-the-art technologies( projected effects, lifelike animated figures, theatrical sets, sophisticated lights, fire, smoke and water effects) will take guests dramatically into this amazing new story. Guests will encounter fearless pirates, mermaids, a kraken and even more. One of the main parts of the ride is the big drop from Skull Rock into the lagoon of shipwrecks. Disney's patented audio animatronics and recent advancements will bring these pirates to a new level of realistic performance. The ride system will be similar to the Shanghai Disneyland ride, but the ride will be changed so that this will become an unique experience. At the end of the ride will be Jack's Treasure Chest, a shop selling Pirates of the Caribbean items.
Also in the area will be a large theater which will host the stunt spectacular, Captain Jack Sparrow and the Sunken Treasure. This amazing show will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on a search for Davy Jones' sunken treasure chest. The show will be similar in style to the Waterworld show at Universal Studios, but more immersive. There will be stunts, fire, moving and immersive sets, sounds, audio animatronics and water effects. If you go back you will find the A Pirate's Life For Me show, which will be a jedi training academy like show where pirates will teach guests how to become brave sea robbers too. For complete transformation go to Pirates' League where everyone will be able to look like a pirate.
Next is the area of Journey to the Sunken City this will be a simulator ride where you board an undersea machine to find the city of Atlantis. Home to an ancient, advanced civilization, Atlantis is said to have sunk to the bottom of the ocean long ago. Some say the people of the continent lived on and adapted to the world beneath the waves. Board one of Seven Seas Lagoon's powerful submarine boats and search for the undersea treasures of Atlantis. This attraction will be similar to Stormrider at Tokyo DisneySea. The ride will use great visual effects in which guests will meet Neptune and encounter dangers like the gigantous monster, the Leviathan. In the end guests will find Atlantis and save it from evil forces. Near the attraction will be Leviathan bites quick service and the Silly Seagull will be a shop for seven seas lagoon items.
Seven Seas Lagoon:

Attractions:
- Scuttle's Scooters
- The Little Mermaid~ Ariel's Daring Voyage
- Battle for the Blue
- Pirates of the Caribbean~ Legend of the Seven Seas
- Journey to the Sunken City
- Voyage of Stories

Restaurants:
- Les Poissons Restaurant
- Shipwreck Shore restaurant
- Tortuga Tavern
- The Kraken's Grotto
- Blackbeard's
- Leviathan Bites

Shops:
- Scuttle's Shiny Things
- Flying Dutchman Gallery
- Barbossa's Bounty
- Neptune's Artifacts
- Jack's Treasure Chest
- The Silly Seagull

Entertainment:
- The Skippers Revue
- Captain Jack Sparrow and the Sunken Treasure
- A Pirate's Life For Me
- Pirates' League

Meet and Greets:
- Mickey
- Minnie
- Donald
- Goofy
- Pluto
- Daisy
- Jack Sparrow and other Pirates of the Caribbean characters( Davy Jones etc.)
- Ariel and Eric

Next time we will pass by roaring waves and into the world of myths in Mythos. See you soon. Suggestions, questions and comments can be left below.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Mythos:

Guests will pass by the rocky cliffs of Seven Seas Lagoon into the legendary empire of Mythos. Mythos will be the land of stories and myths from Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. The area will be a bit similar to the Lost Continent at Universal's Islands of Adventure, but the overall look, experience and form will be completely different. In the land guests will follow legendary characters as Odysseus, Hercules, Romulus and Remus and Icarus. There will be a visible transition from Seven Seas Lagoon to Mythos by a changing architecture. The whole area will be divided into two areas. A lighter Mythos and a darker Mythos which will have a transition with the next area. The lighter area will be based on the Ancient worlds of the Greeks and Romans while the darker side will focus on the Greek monsters and legends like Hydra, Minotaur and Medusa.

As guests move along temples start to rise from the ground and rhe area starts to shape like an Mediterranean environment with vegetation and all. Statues of invincible heroes appear and shine with pride in the sun. Guests have arrived in the light area of Mythos. This area will look like a beautiful Aegaen port and polis. Mythos inhabitants walk around, meet and entertain guests of the park. It looks lile a golden age has hit the kingdom of Mythos with its shining buildings etc. A lighthouse similar to the one from Alexandria. Here the Pharos restaurant will serve amazing dishes. Also famous ships as the Scorpion and the Argo will serve as explorable features of the area.
The major ride in the port area is a ride similar to Tokyo DisneySea's Sinbad's Storybook Voyage. It will be called the Odyssey, which is the same name as the story by classical writer, Homerus from Ancient Greece. The ride will be a boat dark ride with advanced audio animatronics and amazing effects to support the story of Odysseus and his adventures at sea. Guests will encounter sea monsters, cyclops and more. The story will be family friendly but still on the level of the story, so close to Sinbad's Storybook Voyage and Pirates of the Caribbean. There won't be a theme song like in the Tokyo DisneySea ride. At the exit of the attraction is Odysseus' Treasures, a shop selling Odyssey items.
Then guests will arrive at the Agora. This will be a Greek marketplace filled with various unique food and merch vendors. Also on the Agora will be a small theater where guests can enjoy the Fabulis Traditus Mythicus, which will be a live show with two storytellers. These storytellers will share the wondrous tales of stories like Icarus, Romulus and Remus and even some of the fables of Aesops. The storytellers will use puppetry, live acting and they will even ask for guest participation. The Macellum Mykonos will be a table service serving Greek meals inside a Mykonos Windmill. Another large attraction will be near. Wonderful buildings and then a large legendary wooden horse will lead to Troy: Legend of the Wooden Horse. The ride will start as a small dark ride, but when Greek soldiers surround the city of Troy the vehicles speed up and rush over the Greek landscape. The attraction will be both in and outdoor, but the outdoor part won't really bother the guests.
A large majestic temple will host a major attraction of the park called Mythica. This thrilling dark ride will be sort of similar to Amazing Adventures with Spiderman but there will be a new ride system and more physical effects. In the attraction guests are made legendary heroes by the Gods. They will then go on an adventure where they encounter titans, mythical creatures( Pegasus etc.) and monsters( Medusa, sirens and more). On the opposite side is Aphrodite's Garden, a quick service in a Mediterranean garden atmosphere. Next to this will be a small shop called Venus' Shell, selling jewelry and beautiful wearable items. At the end of the path will be Hercules: From Zero to Hero. This will be an immersive dark ride where guests board chariot like vehicles and follow Hercules on a journey for his hero's welcome. The dark ride will have musical scenes and advanced audio animatronics. Guests can sing along with famous songs as One Last Hope, I Won't Say I'm in Love and A Star is Born.
Next is a gigantic building where guests can experience a show inside the Munera Romanus, which will be a large Colloseum show. The arena spectacle will include audio animatronic puppets of tigers and lions, an emperor, gladiators and horse chariots. It will be a complete celebration of the Ancient Roman tradition. Near the colloseum is Caesar's Table inside a large Roman hall. There will be portraits and other links to the stories of Julius Caesar. The Romulus Tabernam will sell Mythos items too. A new type of spinner which is similar to the Whip will be themed to the Ancient Roman Circus Maximus in which guests board vehicles themed to horse chariots to race around the Circus.
A square in the middle of Mythos divides the light and dark area of Mythos. In the back will be two temples and large mountain, Mount Olympus. This will be where the Race for Olympus will be. This will be a dueling coaster attraction where guests get to choose to race for the side of Hades or Zeus. There will be two entrances, one will be Hades' temple and the other will be Zeus' temple. Both temples hold pre-shows in which both Gods will tell you to race to the top of Olympus. The ride will be a fast and immersive ride on and in Mount Olympus. The winner of the ride will be randomized. Near this attraction will be the Olympia restaurant which will be a large quick service restaurant where guests will be surrounded by paintings and statues. Also small hints to the Grecian Olympic Games fan be found inside the restaurant.
Then we move on to the darker side of Mythos. Styx Tavern will be a table service named after the river of the Underworld. Guests can enjoy Greek, Turkish and Italian dishes. One of the major attractions here is the Maze of Minotaur. This will be a large labyrinth with interactive features and audio animatronics. A large temple will host the room where the Minotaur can be seen. Also an overview for guests can be found on the temple where guests can see large parts of the park. Cella Cerberus will be a large shop selling Mythos items. The last attraction of Mythos will be Hydra's Wrath. This will be a spinner where the monster with multiple heads gets hold of the guests and spins them around the shadow like area. Beware for the heads who try to get a snack.
Mythos:

Attractions:
- The Odyssey
- Troy: Legend of the Wooden Horse
- Mythica
- Hercules: From Zero to Hero
- Circus Maximus
- Race for Olympus
- Maze of Minotaur
- Hydra's Wrath
- Voyage of Stories

Restaurants:
- Pharos restaurant
- The Agora
- Macellum Mykonos
- Aphrodite's Garden
- Caesar's Table
- Olympia
- Styx Tavern

Shops:
- Odysseus' Treasures
- The Agora
- Venus' Shell
- The Romulus Tabernam
- Cella Cerberus

Entertainment:
- Fabulis Traditus Mythicus
- Munera Romanus

Meet and Greets:
- Mickey
- Minnie
- Donald
- Goofy
- Daisy
- Pluto
- Hercules, Megara and Hades
- Mythos inhabitants
- Mythical characters( Icarus, Medusa etc.)

I hope you enjoyed one of the larger lands of Disney's Kingdom of Stories. Next time we will find out that the dark side of Mythos changes into the Shadowlands, where villains live and ghost stories come to life. Suggestions, comments and questions can be left below.

Last edited:

orlando678-

Original Poster
Shadowlands:

If you think the dark side of Mythos was dark, then you haven't seen Shadowlands. This area will be filled with scary and evil experiences. The Shadowlands were created by the Writer to keep evil forces from ruining stories and for giving them a place to go where they do not disturb peaceful worlds. A large mountain formed itself and inside a demon like creature rests with all the evil there is. After that villains started to live here and start their own lifes. A town called Villain Village emerged where defeated villains came to to think of new evil plans. In the village guests can meet and greet various Disney villains, both often found and almost never found in the parks. Not only villains cam here though, also ghosts and monsters from different ghost stories moved to this darker place. A large mansion became the home or many of these ghouls.
Guests will enter this land and will find themselves immediately in town. The area will use effects similar to those used at Universal Studios in Knockturn Alley. This will give the area a darker feel and atmosphere. The town will have European and colonial buildings in villain style. The village will have all kinds of in-jokes and references to all the various villains from Disney movies. The town would in some way be similar to Storybrooke, but then run by the various evil characters. A few of the first buildings are Scar's Savannah Bites, a quick service selling American, African and European dishes, and The Poisoned Apple, a candy shop selling evil candy like Poisoned Apples and Tick-Tock Crocodiles.
Then guests will find Yzma's Potion Bar, this is a bar and small snack service selling Yzma themed drinks with small side dishes, similar to Trader Sam's. Tubes and other laboratory pipes go through the bar and small hints from Yzma and her tricks can be found inside. Yzma and Kronk will meet guests inside the bar from time to time. Yzma's Potion Bar will be connected to a South American like building in which you can find Yzma's Secret Lab Coaster. This ride will be based on the rollercoaster ride to Yzma's lab from the Emperor's New Groove movie. Guests would board the same vehicles as from the movie. The cast member then activates the ride in the same way Kronk did in the movie. You would then twist and turn through indoor rooms. Then you arrive at the laboratory. Two animatronics of Kronk and Yzma are doing experiments with potions. An explosion sends the vehicle on the second half of the ride and then returns to the station.
Dastardly Deeds is another great shop selling Disney Villain merch, just like De Vil Fashion, which is a shop selling Disney villain themed wearable items like fur coats. This shop will be connected to Cruella's Motor Car Mania. In this thrilling dark ride you will board a car similar to Cruella's and save the 101 dalmatians from a unfortunate fate by the evil Cruella de Vil. She will try to do everything to get you out of her way and get those puppies for her new collection. She even crashes a few times into the vehicle. In the end Cruella crashes into a tree, which gives you a safe run. The Villain Emporium will also be present. It will be the largest shop of the Shadowlands and will sell items like robes, potions and more.
A manor in the village will be home to the Lonesome Ghosts attraction inside Lonesome Manor. This interactive dark ride would be similar to Monsters. inc Ride and Go Seek. Guests would board vehicles and hold torches with which they pass through various rooms where they have to try and find the Lonesome Ghosts from the Mickey Mouse classic short. They will perform various tricks like throwing plates, disappear and more. The ride will use audio animatronic, physical and projection effects. Next to this is Club Chernabog. This will be a table service with a live dinner show similar to the Villains Tonight show from the Disney Cruise Line. The show will be hosted by the Magic Mirror and will celebrate villains like Jafar, Hades, Cruella de Vil, the Evil Queen and Maleficent.

Next is By Hook or Crook, a shop where you can find Captain Hook and villain items. Near this shop will be Doctor Facilier's Voodoo Emporium which will be a shop and an attraction. The attraction will be inside Doctor Facilier's Fortune Room. The attraction will be similar to the Enchanted Tiki Room and will have the evil Doctor Facilier calling out for shadows and voodoo Gods. A live cast member dressed as Doctor Facilier will interact with guests while projections of shadows and audio animatronics of voodoo dolls and masks come to life and dance along on Friends on the Other Side. The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing will be a quick service selling great food with pork specialities.
Then guests find a American colonial house. Inside is Legend of the Sleepy Hollow. Guests will board carriages and try to escape the Headless Horseman in a thrilling dark ride with new generation effects and very realistic features. Ichabod Crane will also be there while an audio animatronic Headless Horseman chases you through a haunted forest. The Sleepy Hollow Tavern will be a table service selling British and American dishes, while from time to time Brom Bones will tell you the story of the Headless Horseman. On a corner will be Happy Hauntings selling items related to the next attraction of the area.
The following attraction will be a complete new version of the Haunted Mansion. This mansion will be the place where ghosts, demons, ghouls and spirits come for rest. The mansion will look like the one at Disneyland, but this time it is supposed to look like its not maintained at all. The ride system will be updated with new abilities like unexpected turns. The ride itself will have new scenes and original scenes with new effects. All the effects will be in line with Constance, the Hatbox Ghost and the new hitchhicking ghosts at Magic Kingdom Orlando. There will be many new scenes like a ghost appearing in the mirror and a sea captain. The ride will be scary, but funny too. The scary things will mainly be pop-up ghosts and effects like knocking on the vehicles. Famous scenes like the Attic scene, Hatbox Ghost, Madame Leota, the Ballroom etc. will be featured in the ride too.
Then we go to the last area of the park which is Bald Mountain and the Forbidden Mountains. On top of the mountain, a giant Chernabog audio animatronic appears from time to time and is also used for the nighttime spectacular. Inside Bald Mountain is an EMV boat flume ride called The Gathering. This will be a large and impressive experience, where guests are taken on a full-on e-ticket waterflume attraction, which features another giant Chernabog audio animatronic who is summoned by some of the most evil Disney baddies like Hades, Evil Queen, Ursula and Scar. They will try to corrupt the Core of Light to spread darkness to and from other worlds. The vehicles will be able to react on certain things in the ride and are able to make fluent and fast movements. In the ride guests would escape villains like Jafar and Doctor Facilier who use their powers to the limit to summon up all the evil forces and even evil spirits.
The last attraction of Shadowlands will be Escape from the Forbidden Mountains. This will be a dynamic dark ride and rollercoaster based on the evil fairy, Maleficent from Disney's Classic Animated movie, Sleeping Beauty. This time guests will enter Maleficent's Haunted Castle on top of the Forbidden Mountains. She then curses the guests and chases them through the castle while she uses tricks as changing into a terrifying dragon. You will also encounter a few of her henchmen who try to slow you down for the mistress of evil. The ride will use audio animatronics, projections and physical effects like fire. The rollercoaster will have use new thrills like track drops, tilt and drops, cyro tables, switching over from one track to another. The vehicle will be a Sleeping Beauty themed carriage which seats 8 people. Then a large wall can be found at the border between Shadowlands and Fairy Tale Forest, which we will visit next time.
Shadowlands:

Attractions:
- Yzma's Secret Lab Coaster
- Cruella's Motor Car Mania
- Lonesome Ghosts
- Doctor Facilier's Voodoo Emporium
- Legend of the Sleepy Hollow
- Haunted Mansion
- The Gathering
- Escape from the Forbidden Mountains

Restaurants:
- Scar's Savannah Bites
- Yzma's Potion Bar
- Club Chernabog
- The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- The Sleepy Hollow Tavern

Shops:
- The Poisoned Apple
- Dastardly Deeds
- De Vil Fashion
- By Hook or Crook
- Villain Emporium
- Happy Hauntings

Entertainment:
- Villains Tonight!

Meet and Greets:
- Various villains( Prince John, Queen of Hearts, Shan Yu, Evil Queen, Mother Gothel etc.)
- Haunted Mansion characters( Constance, the tight rope dancer, Hatbox Ghost etc.)

Next time we will go to the other side of the wall, Fairy Tale Forest, where we visit the worlds of various Disney animated movies. Suggestions, comments and questions can be left down below.

Last edited:

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Shadowlands:

If you think the dark side of Mythos was dark, then you haven't seen Shadowlands. This area will be filled with scary and evil experiences. The Shadowlands were created by the Writer to keep evil forces from ruining stories and for giving them a place to go where they do not disturb peaceful worlds. A large mountain formed itself and inside a demon like creature rests with all the evil there is. After that villains started to live here and start their own lifes. A town called Villain Village emerged where defeated villains came to to think of new evil plans. In the village guests can meet and greet various Disney villains, both often found and almost never found in the parks. Not only villains cam here though, also ghosts and monsters from different ghost stories moved to this darker place. A large mansion became the home or many of these ghouls.
Guests will enter this land and will find themselves immediately in town. The area will use effects similar to those used at Universal Studios in Knockturn Alley. This will give the area a darker feel and atmosphere. The town will have European and colonial buildings in villain style. The village will have all kinds of in-jokes and references to all the various villains from Disney movies. The town would in some way be similar to Storybrooke, but then run by the various evil characters. A few of the first buildings are Scar's Savannah Bites, a quick service selling American, African and European dishes, and The Poisoned Apple, a candy shop selling evil candy like Poisoned Apples and Tick-Tock Crocodiles.
Then guests will find Yzma's Potion Bar, this is a bar and small snack service selling Yzma themed drinks with small side dishes, similar to Trader Sam's. Tubes and other laboratory pipes go through the bar and small hints from Yzma and her tricks can be found inside. Yzma and Kronk will meet guests inside the bar from time to time. Yzma's Potion Bar will be connected to a South American like building in which you can find Yzma's Secret Lab Coaster. This ride will be based on the rollercoaster ride to Yzma's lab from the Emperor's New Groove movie. Guests would board the same vehicles as from the movie. The cast member then activates the ride in the same way Kronk did in the movie. You would then twist and turn through indoor rooms. Then you arrive at the laboratory. Two animatronics of Kronk and Yzma are doing experiments with potions. An explosion sends the vehicle on the second half of the ride and then returns to the station.
Dastardly Deeds is another great shop selling Disney Villain merch, just like De Vil Fashion, which is a shop selling Disney villain themed wearable items like fur coats. This shop will be connected to Cruella's Motor Car Mania. In this thrilling dark ride you will board a car similar to Cruella's and save the 101 dalmatians from a unfortunate fate by the evil Cruella de Vil. She will try to do everything to get you out of her way and get those puppies for her new collection. She even crashes a few times into the vehicle. In the end Cruella crashes into a tree, which gives you a safe run. The Villain Emporium will also be present. It will be the largest shop of the Shadowlands and will sell items like robes, potions and more.
A manor in the village will be home to the Lonesome Ghosts attraction inside Lonesome Manor. This interactive dark ride would be similar to Monsters. inc Ride and Go Seek. Guests would board vehicles and hold torches with which they pass through various rooms where they have to try and find the Lonesome Ghosts from the Mickey Mouse classic short. They will perform various tricks like throwing plates, disappear and more. The ride will use audio animatronic, physical and projection effects. Next to this is Club Chernabog. This will be a table service with a live dinner show similar to the Villains Tonight show from the Disney Cruise Line. The show will be hosted by the Magic Mirror and will celebrate villains like Jafar, Hades, Cruella de Vil, the Evil Queen and Maleficent.

Next is By Hook or Crook, a shop where you can find Captain Hook and villain items. Near this shop will be Doctor Facilier's Voodoo Emporium which will be a shop and an attraction. The attraction will be inside Doctor Facilier's Fortune Room. The attraction will be similar to the Enchanted Tiki Room and will have the evil Doctor Facilier calling out for shadows and voodoo Gods. A live cast member dressed as Doctor Facilier will interact with guests while projections of shadows and audio animatronics of voodoo dolls and masks come to life and dance along on Friends on the Other Side. The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing will be a quick service selling great food with pork specialities.
Then guests find a American colonial house. Inside is Legend of the Sleepy Hollow. Guests will board carriages and try to escape the Headless Horseman in a thrilling dark ride with new generation effects and very realistic features. Ichabod Crane will also be there while an audio animatronic Headless Horseman chases you through a haunted forest. The Sleepy Hollow Tavern will be a table service selling British and American dishes, while from time to time Brom Bones will tell you the story of the Headless Horseman. On a corner will be Happy Hauntings selling items related to the next attraction of the area.
The following attraction will be a complete new version of the Haunted Mansion. This mansion will be the place where ghosts, demons, ghouls and spirits come for rest. The mansion will look like the one at Disneyland, but this time it is supposed to look like its not maintained at all. The ride system will be updated with new abilities like unexpected turns. The ride itself will have new scenes and original scenes with new effects. All the effects will be in line with Constance, the Hatbox Ghost and the new hitchhicking ghosts at Magic Kingdom Orlando. There will be many new scenes like a ghost appearing in the mirror and a sea captain. The ride will be scary, but funny too. The scary things will mainly be pop-up ghosts and effects like knocking on the vehicles. Famous scenes like the Attic scene, Hatbox Ghost, Madame Leota, the Ballroom etc. will be featured in the ride too.
Then we go to the last area of the park which is Bald Mountain and the Forbidden Mountains. On top of the mountain, a giant Chernabog audio animatronic appears from time to time and is also used for the nighttime spectacular. Inside Bald Mountain is an EMV boat flume ride called the Gathering. This will be a large and impressive experience, where guests are taken on a full-on e-ticket waterflume attraction, which features another giant Chernabog audio animatronic who is summoned by some of the most evil Disney baddies like Hades, Evil Queen, Ursula and Scar. They will try to corrupt the Core of Light to spread darkness to and from other worlds. The vehicles will be able to react on certain things in the ride and are able to make fluent and fast movements. In the ride guests would escape villains like Jafar and Doctor Facilier who use their powers to the limit to summon up all the evil forces and even evil spirits.
The last attraction of Shadowlands will be Escape from the Forbidden Mountains. This will be a dynamic dark ride and rollercoaster based on the evil fairy, Maleficent from Disney's Classic Animated movie, Sleeping Beauty. This time guests will enter Maleficent's Haunted Castle on top of the Forbidden Mountains. She then curses the guests and chases them through the castle while she uses tricks as changing into a terrifying dragon. You will also encounter a few of her henchmen who try to slow you down for the mistress of evil. The ride will use audio animatronics, projections and physical effects like fire. The rollercoaster will have use new thrills like track drops, tilt and drops, cyro tables, switching over from one track to another. The vehicle will be a Sleeping Beauty themed carriage which seats 8 people. Then a large wall can be found at the border between Shadowlands and Fairy Tale Forest, which we will visit next time.
Shadowlands:

Attractions:
- Yzma's Secret Lab Coaster
- Cruella's Motor Car Mania
- Lonesome Ghosts
- Legend of the Sleepy Hollow
- Haunted Mansion
- The Gathering
- Escape from the Forbidden Mountains

Restaurants:
- Scar's Savannah Bites
- Yzma's Potion Bar
- Club Chernabog
- The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- The Sleepy Hollow Tavern
:D
Shops:
- The Poisoned Apple
- Dastardly Deeds
- De Vil Fashion
- By Hook or Crook
- Villain Emporium
- Happy Hauntings

Entertainment:
- Villains Tonight!

Meet and Greets:
- Various villains( Prince John, Queen of Hearts, Shan Yu, Evil Queen, Mother Gothel etc.)
- Haunted Mansion characters( Constance, the tight rope dancer, Hatbox Ghost etc.)

Next time we will go to the other side of the wall, Fairy Tale Forest, where we visit the worlds of various Disney animated movies. Suggestions, comments and questions can be left down below.

This sounds awesome! This is clearly something I would love to experience for myself!

Keep up the spectacular work!

orlando678-

Original Poster
I decided to make a trip to France. I wont be back till monday or so that's why it will take a little longer to post Fairy Tale Forest. I will announce the stories represented in the area beforehand to give you a small idea of the park. The areas will be based on Frozen, Winnie the Pooh, Gigantic and Tangled. See you then!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom