Walt Disney on eBay (Mouse Surplus)

hedgewick

This person is also selling a car from the Mr. Toad ride. I wonder how he/she got a hold of one of those? Maybe a cast member. funny.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
hedgewick said:
This person is also selling a car from the Mr. Toad ride. I wonder how he/she got a hold of one of those? Maybe a cast member. funny.

Mouse surplus takes all the stuff that disney doesn't want and sells it. He has sold a bunch of old disney attraction pieces.

NASAMan

warlord said:
Mouse surplus takes all the stuff that disney doesn't want and sells it. He has sold a bunch of old disney attraction pieces.

Mouse Surplus is more than a he. It is a business enterprise with a huge warehouse that purchases excess Disney properties for resale. We just bought a 15 piece set of old Wilderness Lodge room pieces to outfit a guest room in our new home. It was cheaper than Rooms to Go and is a whole lot cooler! It goes along with a couple of Contemporary Resort floor lamps and some Pecos Bill's chairs we purchased earlier.

Anyway, to the point, this Waxen Walt was at the store when I picked up the furniture. I was very impressed. Although I agree with many of the nits picked here, it is really cool to see in person.

If you every come to Orlando to visit the parks, try to schedule a day to visit Mouse Surplus. It is near the airport off the Beachline.

AEfx

That looks about as much like Walt as nothing at all...it is indeed life-like, but not as a representation of Walt.

AEfx

*disneymagic*

Buried20KLeague said:
I'd put it in a refrigerator so at parties I could say that I knew for sure he had himself frozen... Then swing the door open. :D

:lol:
yeah that doesn't really look like him at all. why did he do the wax statue of walt in his last years? should have made a 1940s-1950s Walt.

Chape19714

There is a symbol on the tie, I don't know exactly what it is or means, but looks like some sort of Asain writing, just 1 charactor. I do not know the significance of it, but if you go back, several videos, interviews, and pictures show him with this tie.

JPVonDrake

Is it just me, or does this creep you out too?:eek:

Shipping:

Head will need to ship overnight in a temperature controlled package
Rest of body can be shipped oversize

Yeah, just got Walt's head in a cooler yesterday, but I'm still waiting for the body to come in the mail.

:hurl:

jimmyritt33

While I agree it doesn't look like Walt Disney. I must say that when I went to Madam Tuseau's (sp.) in NYC almost all of the statues I thought looked pretty darn real. However when you get home and look at the photos they don't look nearly as real as you remember them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom