Walt Disney Executives to Face Criticism for Bias in its Networks' News Reporting

I'll be honest this seems like a very conservative biased article in itself. Unfortunately, biased news reporting is all that we really have anymore. It is one of the reasons that I dislike politics. I honestly don't care what side of the political fence a person falls on and I certainly won't allow that kind of thing to decide where I shop or what I do.

Most of my family and I do not see eye-to-eye on politics even though I'm registered on the same side as they are. I just no longer believe in many of the ideals that my party does. I research each side the best that I can by coming notes from various news organizations and depending on where each major candidate sides depends on my liking or lack-there-of of that candidate. I only do that for the presidential race and senate/house races.

It's definitely just another day in corporate America. It's what we've devolved into, but I do not think that it is creeping into the parks. When I go on vacation, I really don't think about politics and I'm there to enjoy myself. I do not think about what this or that corporation may think about politically and either way someones getting my money. If I'm at Disney, then they will get my money, if I'm somewhere else...they get it. I walk into Disney and don't worry about the fact that they or their employees may not agree with some of my ideals. I'm there to enjoy myself and people are entitled to their own opinion.

olinecoach61

All news is biased. The only way to know what is really going on is to watch both sides and make your own decisions. As far as Disney goes, I don't think it matters to them what bias might be in the abc newsroom.

lego606

MagicBandit
When that group complains about Fox News or the like leaning politically as well, I'll think more about their views.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom