Walmart in Lake Buena and booking an american hotel from UK?

LauraRose

Original Poster
Staying at best western Lake Buena Vista, as we are travelling from England we need to buy food we can bring to the parks as snacks, was wondering if anyone knows the closest Walmart? I have a big list of make up I want to buy as well, as on my last visit I only got to go to Sephora and the Walgreens didn't have much!

I think they is a cvs close though, am i right in saying that sells make up? We won't have a car either as boyfriend is under age so be either taxi's or buses.

Last question is on the best western website, when you reserve the room it has the option for a breakfast rate, which would be ideal if they isn't a supermarket close by. However when it comes to adding for details it asks for what state you live in and you zip code. This information is marked as necessary so wondering how am I meant to book it? Thank you

LauraRose

Original Poster
Also like to add, you can book through websites such as booking.com however you ave to book through the actual website to receive the breakfast rate. Considering just scrapping it and booking a normal room.

WhatJaneSays

If it’s the Best Western on Hotel Plaza Blvd the closest Walmart to there is about 10 minutes away via car, however with public transportation in the area it would likely be 30 each way if there is a direct shot, closer to 45 min or more if you have to transfer. There is a supermarket at the end of the boulevard called Gooding's that’s only about 5-10 min walk from there. Last time I was in there they did have makeup too but the selection was fairly limited.

There are some department stores in the area that would likely have good selections of makeup if you do decide to venture a little farther out.

LauraRose

Original Poster
If it’s the Best Western on Hotel Plaza Blvd the closest Walmart to there is about 10 minutes away via car, however with public transportation in the area it would likely be 30 each way if there is a direct shot, closer to 45 min or more if you have to transfer. There is a supermarket at the end of the boulevard called Gooding's that’s only about 5-10 min walk from there. Last time I was in there they did have makeup too but the selection was fairly limited.

There are some department stores in the area that would likely have good selections of makeup if you do decide to venture a little farther out.

Oh thank you! I'll have a explore around when I arrive, If not we can just get cabs. Thank you for your informative answer!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Suggest checking out these company websites - they should have a "store locator" facility. Having done that you can check their location out on Google Maps or Street View (saves wasting precious park time once in Orlando).

Ill try that thanks!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Last question is on the best western website, when you reserve the room it has the option for a breakfast rate, which would be ideal if they isn't a supermarket close by. However when it comes to adding for details it asks for what state you live in and you zip code. This information is marked as necessary so wondering how am I meant to book it? Thank you

You need to change the pre-filled country on the reservation form to Great Britain and then you will be able to continue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom