Wallpaper Contest #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Grizz

LOL, I guess I'll have to get Photoshop. Is there a way to DL it online?

LOL, Nice effects! I had to redo it too:

Attachments

• ship.jpg
    ship.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 229

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
LOL, I guess I'll have to get Photoshop. Is there a way to DL it online?

LOL, Nice effects! I had to redo it too:
Heh, not legally. It's a fairly expensive product. $600.

If you did want to buy it, I'd suggest going on eBay or to a store and finding like Photoshop 4 or 5 for sale fairly cheap, then you can buy the upgrade to the latest version, which is $150.

NowInc

WAREZ talk is AGAINST Forum policies..and I am an active anti-warez official...Consider yourself reported. I have a 0 tolerence when it comes to people pirating programs That I have to PAY for...

...Sorry if i come off as rude..but put yourself in MY shoes...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
No I got the full Photoshop V7 and it worked fine for me. Just make sure it is V7 and not Beta like Fievel said.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Ahh...but Adobe has a website setup to report warez.

And they WILL contact the authorities.

DisneyWorldGuru

Mabye I should report my old professor. He was the one who told me I could download it there. And mabye I should report the thousands of KaZaA users who download it there.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Mabye I should report my old professor. He was the one who told me I could download it there. And mabye I should report the thousands of KaZaA users who download it there.

But they didn't brag about it in front of a guy who PAYS for it who does it for a profession, and has your IP.

Oh yeah...and he won't like you very much if you brag about getting something for free that he paid upwards of a grand for.

DisneyWorldGuru

Hey I know how it is. I have spent tons of money on Adobe products. I know they are not cheap. I only got it because I needed it for a class. If you want report KaZaA because they are the ones suppling it to people.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm done with this....you're not going to acknowledge any wrong doing.

I guess we leave this in the hands of adobe and the authorities. Good night.

DisneyWorldGuru

I know it was wrong to download it. And I accept that it is a pirate version. I did it because I did not have the cash to buy it and I got it to use for a class. Would you like me to put out the money to get a legal copy. (mabye when V8 comes out). Report me if you would like. That is up to you. AAnd yes I know what I did and I am sorry for it.

jaylenofan86

Hey, Fievel! Been a while since i have seen you! How are you? Anyway, it is wrong to download photoshop illegaly. I had to buy it for $700, and someone else gets it for FREE! It makes me mad!

DisneyWorldGuru

Look at the time I had no idea it was this serious. I knew it was an illegal copy but did not take it serious. After seeing Adobe's website and reading about it I have decided to deleate V7 from my computer and only use V6, which I paid a lot for, until I buy V7 or 8 if it comes out soon. I never ment to cause trouble.

General Grizz

Come on

Cool it guys, let's keep this thread about the wallpaper. We have just gotten a little off and I am sick of all of these attacks on the forums. Save it for the PM please... :(

*Goes back to his cave*

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Re: Come on

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Cool it guys, let's keep this thread about the wallpaper. We have just gotten a little off and I am sick of all of these attacks on the forums. Save it for the PM please... :(

Good idea. I wanna see more Mousepapers!!!!!!!!!! Get 'em up here everyone. Contest ends pretty soon.

Nice entry there, CP2000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom