Wallpaper Contest #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Original Poster
New contest...

The topic::

The Polynesian (picked by the winner of the last contest: Christopher)

Specs::

Must be 700 X 525 (I am going to be stingy on this from now on...so try and follow this rule..ok?)

The deadline for this will be Friday the 31st of May at 11:59PM EST

IF we get more than 15 submissions (which I hope we do), I will select a neutral party to select the BEST 15 entries and those are the ones that will be "finalists"... just like last time

As usual...the winner gets to choose the next topic...

Good luck everyone!

NowInc

Original Poster
The image needs to be 700 X 525 to be an entry anyway..try sizing it to that and see what happens.

jaylenofan86

Here is my entry!

Attachments

• jayleno.jpg
    jayleno.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 339

NowInc

Original Poster
LoL..yeah...total props to christopher for throwing a complete curve ball topic...i love a challenge..and i already have a great idea ;)

Main Street USA

Yeah, I like the challenge as well. At least we can probably say that everybody's won't be the same. There aren't all that many pics out there, so hopefully everyone will either use their own pics, or draw or something.

This one should be good. I was actually thinking that a resort contest would be cool, I just wasn't thinking Poly!!!! DOH!!!!!

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Yeah, I like the challenge as well. At least we can probably say that everybody's won't be the same. There aren't all that many pics out there, so hopefully everyone will either use their own pics, or draw or something.

This one should be good. I was actually thinking that a resort contest would be cool, I just wasn't thinking Poly!!!! DOH!!!!!

Yeah..im opening up Maya for this one ;)

Main Street USA

You know, thats a hell of an idea! I'll have some free time this week at school! Ahhhhh thats a relief, even if my entry shows a lack of Poly experience, it'll still look neat!:D

WeirdOne

Ah, I gots a good idea for this one, time to get to work. Hehe!

- The WeirdOne :p

P.S. - NowInc...WAAAA! I wanna use Maya ;).

christopher

The Poly is my favorite. I'm staying there this July, I can't wait! I glad you guys like my topic, I wasn't sure what people would think. And it sounds like some of you have some really cool ideas. It's gonna be really cool to see what you guys come up with.

Invero

Hrmmmm... I have a ton of pics of the new Poly pool... If I have time this week, hopefully I'll be able to come up with something :)

WeirdOne

Ok guys, here is my entry. This is what I think is my best one yet! I feel so proud, but I know I'll get totally beat out by Main Street adn NowInc! - The WeirdOne

Attachments

• polynesian.jpg
    polynesian.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 188

Maria

well... I am thinking about entering this one.... but I need to find a scanner first! So watch out for when I find it! LOL :D :lol:

Invero

Originally posted by WeirdOne
I feel so proud, but I know I'll get totally beat out by Main Street adn NowInc! - The WeirdOne

Don't be so sure... you never know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom