Wallpaper Contest #34: The American Adventure (READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat_Kevin

PeterPan&Wendy said:
OMG!!! Those are spectacular!!! Are they photoshop?
Mine was done in Photoshop :)
You know, everybody says that program is difficult to learn, but really I think its easier then any other I've tried :)

Wannabe Walt

I used Adobe Photoshop Elements. I want Photoshop but I don't have the money to pay for it! I also have a new software that came with my Canon Digital Camera called ArcSoft PhotoImpressions that is kinda cool.

SirNim

Steamboat_Kevin said:
Mine was done in Photoshop :)
You know, everybody says that program is difficult to learn, but really I think its easier then any other I've tried :)
Once you get the hang of Adobe Photoshop®, it's a cinch...

A minute to learn,

a lifetime to master! :lol:

This is my first time doing a contest i am really sorry if this is too big or something is not according to the rules!! I hope this is ok

T.jpg

Alright i think this is better sorry about that! Mines pretty bad i want to buy a program that is really good in order to create these images much better i just used paint and something that came with my computer viewahead photo center... I can't wait till the next contest! LOL

Steamboat_Kevin

TheDisneyQueen said:
This is my first time doing a contest i am really sorry if this is too big or something is not according to the rules!! I hope this is ok

TTA1.jpg
Sorry, the required size is 700x525 pixels, yours is 724 x 625 pixels. Change the size and you will be fine :)

PeterPan&Wendy

Here's to number two!
back2.jpg

I'll definately stay with this one. This is just something else I made. Are we allowed to put images in our posts just for fun or is that not allowed?
oth.jpg

I created another wallpaper though this one is just for fun! I won't preview it since it is not allowed... if you want to see it PM me!

Angie

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
guys just a heads up, only 1 entry is allowed. The newest one replacing the previous one. If you didn't know, it may be best to select the one you like best.

SpongeScott

Guys and gals--amazing work! I'm digitally challenged on stuff like this, but your entries sent chills down my spine. Great job on capturing AA and the heritage of America.

PeterPan&Wendy

mkt said:
guys just a heads up, only 1 entry is allowed. The newest one replacing the previous one. If you didn't know, it may be best to select the one you like best.
Thanks for letting us know. I'm definately going with my second.

imagineer99

WOW!!! Great stuff people!

There is so much to like about each one...as this website grows, these contests keep getting better and more fun!:D

Nimmy, you are truly the master of Tasteful Filtering! My Fav. entry thus far:)

SirNim

imagineer99 said:
WOW!!! Great stuff people!

There is so much to like about each one...as this website grows, these contests keep getting better and more fun!:D

Nimmy, you are truly the master of Tasteful Filtering! My Fav. entry thus far:)
Why thank you! :) :wave:

Your entry's wonderfully good too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom