Wallpaper Contest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
His screen probably looks a bit different being the head admin around here...more options.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by disney2b
ok now that was easy, and i dont that much about computers. just brought the page into front page, changed the stuff, and took a screen of it.

LOL! You had me convinced for a moment when I first saw it!!! I thought I had a security breach!! :lol: :lol: Good job!

DonickCo

Originally posted by wdwmagic

LOL! You had me convinced for a moment when I first saw it!!! I thought I had a security breach!! :lol: :lol: Good job!

You don’t mind, right Steve I wonted a generic desktop for every one to enjoy. You make up feel so at home already.:sohappy: Thanks for the great sight and forum.

-DonickCo

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Please make final subscriptions

NOW!

Submissions end tonight!!

That is correct...11:59PM EST....I'll try and get the voting started shortly after....Im just hiding under a pile of flash work...sorry ;)

christopher

My Wallpaper

Here is my wallpaper that I created with some pictures that I scanned in and some firework shots from the Fantasy in the sky page.

Attachments

• wallpaper1.jpg
    wallpaper1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 82

christopher

One More Wallpaper

One more that I made with tons of blueish purple shades.
Is blueish even a word?

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 104

Lhriangel

Dan isn't scary.. it's that eye of his.. and red.. *shivers* no.. no .. and no... Fivel's hooded guy with the red eyes is FINE.. Dan with a red eye is ... going to scare me...

I don't need to be scared anymore.. I have a paper to do due tomorrow and that is scary and Becca and I have decided that her scary stalker guy is now stalking me so that's .. enough scaryness for me.

NowInc

Original Poster
Christopher...GREAT entries...which one do you want to be your official submission?

kal1484

I disagree, Dan is VERY scary, i learn something scary about him everyday....lol i still luv ya!

Invero

Ooooh... Christopher... LOVE the first one... but alas, the second one wins my heart with the Monorail :D

Lhriangel

Blah.. Band boys that went to Art Schools dont scare me. I spent a year in NY at Pratt ;). I'm used to Art School musicians and artists. They aren't scary at atll. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom