Wallpaper Contest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invero

Originally posted by Maria
Fantasia Boi, did you take that pic of RoE? I like it! Nice wallpaper too... now got to bed! :D :animwink:

Alas, no, I didn't take it... I can't quite remember where I got it, but it was one of the files I was able to salvage from my old hard drive. Absolutly gorgeous photo. So I had to include it. :D

And don't worry... I got some sleep... no thanks to the 5 telemarketers that decided to call me this morning! :hammer:

Invero

Originally posted by NowInc
LoL! Fantasiaboy...I dont know if you realize it..but your wallpaper is actually kinda demented...

It looks to me like Mickey and Pluto are taking over the world! LoL..plute highjacked the monorail and is about to drive it into the lagoon, while mickey has stolen spaceship earth..and with this grin on his face the entire time!....all the while there are explosions in the background...

hehe..good job...and stay away from non-standard filters...as you can see...you can do a good job even without them ;)

LMAO... I never quite looked at it that way... You have an interesting mind Mr NowInc. :goodnevil: hehe

At any rate, thanks for the compliment... However, mine could never be as wow as yours :)

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria
Good job all!! I´m impressed!

Fantasia Boi, did you take that pic of RoE? I like it! Nice wallpaper too... now got to bed! :D :animwink:

It appears to be taken from Towers or just to the right of it. Am I right?

Invero

Originally posted by CalDisney
Looks like another Contest Im out of:(

How could you say that? You put the ultimate MOST IMPORTANT item into your entry... A MONORAIL!!!!!!
:sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc
LoL! Fantasiaboy...I dont know if you realize it..but your wallpaper is actually kinda demented...

It looks to me like Mickey and Pluto are taking over the world! LoL..plute highjacked the monorail and is about to drive it into the lagoon, while mickey has stolen spaceship earth..and with this grin on his face the entire time!....all the while there are explosions in the background...

My thought is that it looked like Mickey was doing the Chicken Dance...why Pluto was Plowing the monorail into the lagoon...LOL..lol I need help....Oh great..now I have the chicken dance stuck in my head..lol:hammer: ;)

Invero

Originally posted by DMC-12
My thought is that it looked like Mickey was doing the Chicken Dance...why Pluto was Plowing the monorail into the lagoon...LOL..lol I need help....Oh great..now I have the chicken dance stuck in my head..lol:hammer: ;)

LOL... Gee... anyone else have any interpretations of my dog-hijacking-mouse-chickendancing wallpaper?

:lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

LOL... Gee... anyone else have any interpretations of my dog-hijacking-mouse-chickendancing wallpaper?

:lol:

LOL..your killin me....LOL:lol: :lol: :hammer:

CalDisney

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

How could you say that? You put the ultimate MOST IMPORTANT item into your entry... A MONORAIL!!!!!!
:sohappy:

Well Ty Tyler!

I hope it stays in the Running,, But with all these Pro`s
Ya Never Know.
Maybe someday I will actually get to Go to WDW
ya see??
Im Stuck out here in So. Calif.
Most of my Pics are from my Girl Friend Tigggrl :kiss:

I have to rely on her vision and Now`s LOL
But Thanks for the Encouragement :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Here's Mine

Attachments

• wdwmagic.jpg
    wdwmagic.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 143

DMC-12

Originally posted by wdwprincess03

Now you have it in my head!! AHHH *Screams to try to get it out*

LMAO:lol: Its contagious I tell ya...like some kind of sick disease!

FutureCEO

We should get the best ones from all 3 contest and then pick on efor the website. How do you guys do this things. I'm not very good with computers

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this image posted by DonickCo?

Or am I missing something here?

Attachments

• wdwmagic.jpg
    wdwmagic.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 116

Lhriangel

The text is bold, not bigger, and if you look carefully I believe that the font is different as well.

I agree with Dan.. careful photoshoping.

disney2b

ok now that was easy, and i dont that much about computers. just brought the page into front page, changed the stuff, and took a screen of it.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom