Wallpaper Contest #25! Cinderella Castle!!!

Maria

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
*sprinkles pixie dust*

Great entries from everybody! I am giving each a try... hehe :)

Grizz, the fonts at the bottom get half way below the bottom 'menu bar'. Can you put them a little bit higher? ;)

Steamboat_Kevin

Ethyl: It looks very good, I like the way you put it in a frame and I like the nameplate, did you make it? :sohappy:
ImagineerFan: This is very nice looking, I really like the way you made the castle look, very cool entry! :sohappy:
Disneyman: Awesome first-time entry! The picture is beautiful and I like what you wrote on it :sohappy:

General Grizz

Maria - - it seems like when you set it as your desktop wallpaper, you have it on stretch mode. If kept actual size, it *should* stay in the center of the screen. I'm going to remodel the wallpaper eventually, but if you want, I'll just send you one without the text in better quality. How's that? :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Maria - - it seems like when you set it as your desktop wallpaper, you have it on stretch mode. If kept actual size, it *should* stay in the center of the screen. I'm going to remodel the wallpaper eventually, but if you want, I'll just send you one without the text in better quality. How's that? :lol:

Haha! I thought that was the same for everybody! :lol:
Yeah... please send me another one without the text because changing the settings is waaaaaaaaaaaay too complicated for this computer illiterate! Thanks! :eek: :animwink:

ACE

I wanted to do something awesome, beautiful, never been done before. Oh well, three strikes I'm out. This was inspired by the return of Tramp to the boards. My salute to the words and wisdom of the "Trampster".

Attachments

• no-fly zone.jpg
    no-fly zone.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 161

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by ACE
I wanted to do something awesome, beautiful, never been done before. Oh well, three strikes I'm out. This was inspired by the return of Tramp to the boards. My salute to the words and wisdom of the "Trampster".
LMAO! :lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My entry......

I took this picture on my last trip near Casey's Corner, somewhat in front of the First Aid place.

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 236

imagineer99

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
ImagineerFan: This is very nice looking, I really like the way you made the castle look, very cool entry! :sohappy:
]

Thanks for the compliments, Kev. However, my handle is imagineer99--not imagineerFan!:D

CalDisney

Ok Here Is My Version
Just a Little Stretched LOL
Like Tigggrl asked????

Is that the Castle in Disneyland.
Noooooo!!! :)

Attachments

• castleclassic.jpg
    castleclassic.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 219

disnyfan89

ok so I looked at my entry and realized that it was more towards walt. I decided that I wanted to make it more personal so I changed it.

Attachments

• before after castle.jpg
    before after castle.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 213

Steamboat_Kevin

Nemo: Looks really cool! I like the way you made the castle look, I forgot what that kind of look is called but I have always liked the way it looks :D :sohappy:
Mitch: I really like the flag you drew, it looks good!!! It looks really good! :sohappy:

EthylCooper

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Ethyl: It looks very good, I like the way you put it in a frame and I like the nameplate, did you make it? :sohappy:

Thanks! That nameplate was a &!+@* to make!!! I'm not entirely pleased with my entry as a whole, but all my prettier castle pictures are vertical....that's the only one I took horizontal. And I would have rather used a night pic, but they're all blurry. :( I think I'll be investing in one of those little bitty portable tripods sometime before May. :D

CalDisney

Mitch: I really like the flag you drew, it looks good!!! It looks really good! :sohappy: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Kevin:)
It took a while on Photoshop

ACE

MSU,
Please consider this my official entry. The other one was just me being funny until I could think of something. Well my son who is a big fan of the Disney Villians inspired this one. I don't expect it to win. I'm submitting it for all the Villian fans who could care less about pretty Cinderella's Castle wallpapers.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• villians castle 1.jpg
    villians castle 1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 146

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by ACE
MSU,
Please consider this my official entry. The other one was just me being funny until I could think of something. Well my son who is a big fan of the Disney Villians inspired this one. I don't expect it to win. I'm submitting it for all the Villian fans who could care less about pretty Cinderella's Castle wallpapers.

:wave: ACE
:eek: That's really good!!! And at the same time creepy (which is a good thing here!) :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom