Wallpaper Contest #25! Cinderella Castle!!!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
I'm sure many of you have been waiting for this topic for quite a while! It's such an obvious one, yet it hasn't even been touched yet.

TOPIC: Cinderella Castle

SIZE: 700 pixels wide x 525 pixels high

DEADLINE: Entries must be posted by Tuesday, January 6th, at 11:00 PM CST .

PRIZE: First place winner chooses the next Wallpaper Contest Topic!

If we get more than 15 entries, they will be divided randomly into two seperate polls for semi-final voting. Then, the top 6 overall votegetters from the polls combined will enter into a final round of voting.

Good luck to all!:)

SirNim

I don't really like this, but I'll submit it anyway... :hammer:

Attachments

• cinderellacastlewallpaper-small1.jpg
    cinderellacastlewallpaper-small1.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 299

Wannabe Walt

Here's mine. I think I could have done better...I wanted words but I couldn't think of anything to put except Cinderella Castle, and I didnt want that so....yea:rolleyes:

Attachments

• cinderella castle.jpg
    cinderella castle.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 240

Steamboat_Kevin

DisnyFan: Very funny entry, its also true! I never liked that cake :p

Nim: Awesome entry, I love how you mixed a cartoon-ish picture of Cinderella Castle with real pictures in the background :sohappy:

Eric: I love the non-brightness in this wallpaper, It's always nice to have a dark background, its easy on the eyes (Plus, when I'm sleeping on the couch, which is right by my computer, it isn't too bright and doesn't keep me awake) :sohappy:

Wannabe Walt: I really like the clouds in this entry, did you draw them? If you did... :sohappy: They look very real :)

SirNim

Thank you for the nice comments everybody! It's just that, well... I sorta wanted to do something a little different... But I guess I do like how it came out after all! :lol: :lookaroun

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Wannabe Walt: I really like the clouds in this entry, did you draw them? If you did... :sohappy: They look very real :)
I agree! Cool clouds! :sohappy:

Gregory

Originally posted by SirNim
I don't really like this, but I'll submit it anyway... :hammer:

That shouldn't be a problem... I'll take it off your hands :)

Really, though... thats amazing! Great job, SirNim!

I'm on attempt #3, here... Attempts #1 and #2 were deleted when my computer froze up (two seperate times)...

I'll hopefully have it up soon... I don't like it, so I'll try to think of something else... but until then, we'll work on this...

Gregory

Well... here's my entry...

I really don't like it, and I'll almost deffantly do a better one... But, this is my rendition of the famous "Life" magazine cover...

I don't like how nothing seems to go together...

Also, originally, instead of people, they were all supposed to be different characters... But, that didn't last long... nothing looked like it fit...

So, heres what we have.. like I said, I don't really like it... but its my current entry :)

[EDIT] I changed my entry... You can find my current entry further down the page... Here is the original one...

disnyfan89

and I am back in the running!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:
I like this one so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cinderella\'s castle.jpg
    cinderella\'s castle.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 153

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom