Wallpaper Contest #23 - Future World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Topic - Future World

Deadline - September 25th, around 10:00pm CST

Size - 700 x 525

Rules - Don't steal things from others. Follow the above guidelines and nobody gets hurt.

Prizes - Same as usual. Winners get votes on the next topic poll. Grand Prize is possible and will be announced when and if one comes up.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here's mine! I decided to go Old School on this one..

*edit*

I just cleaned mine up

Attachments

• futureworld-wallpaper.jpg
    futureworld-wallpaper.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 280

Al

I have a feeling that the end date is incorrect, maybe it should be the 28th. But if not, then good luck to you all! :sohappy:

SirNim

The deadline certainly cannot be tonight... can it??...

Of course it can't!

I don't have the time to do it tonight! :cry:

I do have an idea for this, though, and I'm sure hoping that my idea can successfully be implemented due to, well, the invisioned complexity of the project I fear will be present...

HRMMMmmmmmmmm.... :D

aim

:lol: Don't worry I probably won't post it. And if I do, I'll change it so it doesn;t look like yours. :wave:

SirNim

Originally posted by disnyfan89
This is what I got.
That's very nice. Where, though, did you find that Spaceship Earth art in the bottom left-hanad corner? I'm just curious, I've searched for images of Epcot many times yet never could I find something like that. Is it from a publication that you scanned into the computer? :D

Gregory

Here goes nothing... :)

EDIT: I moved a few things around... Not sure which I like better, but I think I'll stick with the new one :)

Attachments

• future world 2.jpg
    future world 2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 187

Figment1986

Please not have it due today, I just got home from Band Practice, and Homework, And Studyin, Make it due Monday, or sunday... (no time tonorrow, Football Game, got ot perform half time or i flunk band...)

Gregory

Well, don't worry... I bet its a mistake....

My guess is that he postponed it b/c of the other voting (the Top 20 from each contest)... and never changed it... we'll see though... I wanted to get mine in just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom